Losing the gut

Options
2v2nv
2v2nv Posts: 12 Member
I've been working out to wii games, jillian michaels, and t25 since February. I'm happy with my weight loss so far but I wish I could flatten out the hardest part of a body to flatten, my stomach. I'm on a really good diet and have lost a lot of my gut but I was wondering if anyone had good techniques to help me out. The 6w6p video has dropped it a lot, should I keep doing that or is there something better?

If I could post pictures I'd show everyone my transformation but I don't see where to do that.

Replies

• lbishop232
    lbishop232 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing! I store a lot of my weight in my belly too. Jillian Micheals videos do seem to be helping though! Shred and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism are good ones! Do you recommend 6 week 6 pack?
  • cantfail
    cantfail Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It isn't possible to spot reduce. Your body decides where the weight comes off and when. You can work your core till you can't work it anymore, but without the general weight loss, you'll have really strong abs under a bunch of fluff. It sounds like you've had success with what you are doing. Congratulations and keep it up!
  • 2v2nv
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing! I store a lot of my weight in my belly too. Jillian Micheals videos do seem to be helping though! Shred and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism are good ones! Do you recommend 6 week 6 pack?

My wife and I just did level 2 and I was dripping sweat. I was thinking working abs would help target my stomach a little more than usual because I was working those muscles in that area. If I'm losing weight from it, I might just keep doing it so that when I do lose it, I'll have some muscle to show off.

Btw, I went from 220 to 189 since February.
  • 2v2nv
    Options

My wife and I just did level 2 and I was dripping sweat. I was thinking working abs would help target my stomach a little more than usual because I was working those muscles in that area. If I'm losing weight from it, I might just keep doing it so that when I do lose it, I'll have some muscle to show off.

Figured it out

imagejpg1_zps8f5b8c5f.jpg
  • lbishop232
    lbishop232 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow your results are amazing! Looks to me like you've got a good workout plan going! I am defiantly going to order a copy of 6w6p. Thanks for sharing your results. I was hesitant on purchasing the video until now.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Genetics determines how your body loses weight. You can't dictate it (unless you do lipo), so keep consistent and just get your overall body fat down.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Butt and Gut usually the first to come and last to go... Keep with the calorie deficit and exercise and it will have to go...
  • getfitwithlee
    getfitwithlee Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Figured it out

imagejpg1_zps8f5b8c5f.jpg

GREAT JOB.