AB Circle Pro

Options
Morning, Have any of you used the Ab circle pro and what did you think of it?

Replies

• mandyreadsbooks88
    Options
    nope i saw the commercials and it looks like a pain on the knees. Also when there is a machine that seems to good to be true it usually is.
  • kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My mom had one - she got going so fast that she flew off and hurt herself..... she took it back!
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    um it does hurt your knees i try one that was out at the store and it a waste of money and plus no offense to those who love jnl it seems she just about selling anything i read one of her books and it was just pushing product after product it was a waste of time i can't get back.
  • BriannaSkye
    Options
    Thanks im still on the fence about getting one.
  • Mandy814
    Options
    I got one for christmas I've been using it about 15 min morning and night it does put strain on ur shoulders and my knees hurt if i dont wear pants but it is still too soon to see any results not sure that i would have actually went out and bought it if it was not given to me as a christmas gift
  • ina1975
    ina1975 Posts: 20
    Options
    I have one and yes, it hurts my knees. I only use it for 5 minutes or so after the treadmill. It's nice to have one more thing to jump on and push myself, even if it's for 5 more minutes. I feel much more burn from my torso tract...that one hurts my wrists though. LOL