I'm new and looking for friends :)

Options
Hi im Jen,
I'm 21 and I just found this awesome site/app but have been going strong on my weight loss journey for about 3 months. I'm a little too shy to add friends from FB (Im afraid of being judged).
I think one of the best things about MFP is the fact that people can encourage other people. I would really love that, and i think that would really help me out.
Please let me know if you'd like me to add you! :) I promise to login everyday and encourage others!
Thanks so much for listening & good luck to you all!

Replies

• theoden524
    theoden524 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey Jen!

I've been using this site for about a month and it's definitely been helping me keep better track on eating, especially with a workout routine too! Never hurts to have others for encouragement!

- Matt
  • fitfor26
    fitfor26 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :D
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen, I'm Paige and would love to support each other through our journeys! Anyone and everyone can feel free to add me!
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • Canadian1986
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new to the site and can definitely use some encouragement
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    C'mon Jen! Been here longer than my numbers show... been refocused for the last couple of months, and can both use continued encouragement, and would be happy to offer some! :)
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm doing well on this journey and I am happy to give my help and advice to help you reach your goals
  • NidiaG24
    NidiaG24 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am happy to give my help
  • KateriaEllis
    Options
    Jen,

Hi I am Kateria I know how you feel with the FB thing, I just started in here too. A friend told me about it. I am nervous because I having been trying to lose weight and it is a roller coaster. I am a "stress binge eater" I need support to get out and workout. I guess this is a first step.
  • pankrazzle
    pankrazzle Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me too. The more friends the merrier , and who couldn't use some critiques or advice or some plain ol' moral support from time to time?
  • emilydavid7
    emilydavid7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Jen :) please feel free to add me, can always do with more support and encouragement!