Looking for some MFP friends :)

Options
Would prefer to make some friends that are around my weight, but I will accept any and all friends:) I'm not exactly sure what my weight is currently, but I know I'm above 300. I slipped into a depression over the last few months and used food to comfort myself. Not only was I eating terribly and too much, but I wasn't moving around much. Well, the end result is that I'm now too heavy for my scale. I also have PCOS and it would be great to connect with others in my position.

Anyway, I'm in my mid twenties and I am restarting what should be a great journey. Would love to have some friends :)

Replies

• Cycle4Life99
    Options
    Would prefer to make some friends that are around my weight, but I will accept any and all friends:) I'm not exactly sure what my weight is currently, but I know I'm above 300. I slipped into a depression over the last few months and used food to comfort myself. Not only was I eating terribly and too much, but I wasn't moving around much. Well, the end result is that I'm now too heavy for my scale. I also have PCOS and it would be great to connect with others in my position.

Anyway, I'm in my mid twenties and I am restarting what should be a great journey. Would love to have some friends :)

Feel free to add me. The key to this is simply one day at a time. I've been where you are. The good news is that through hard work and diligence, you'll naturally lift your depression.
  • autumn_owl
    Options
    I do believe that - it is what I am hoping for. :) I'm sending a request your way.
  • browndubc
    browndubc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just added you =-)
  • autumn_owl
    Options
    Thank you! Accepted :)
  • heathl39
    heathl39 Posts: 46
    Options
    Be happy to add you ????