New to this place!

Options
Hello fellow MFP members,

I've recently signed up to this website and I must say I'm quite surprised with the amount of positivity that thrives through this community compared to several other Healthy Life Style forums. So Kudos for that everyone!

My name is Aris I'm a 20 year old male from Sydney, Australia.
I started my weight loss Journey in December 2013 - I am still on this same journey and I am not stopping.
It hasn't been an easy journey but I've managed to go from 113KG to 85KG within 6 months.

I've currently hit a plateau and I am trying my best to find my way through it, so I'm hoping contributions and support from everyone on this website will help inspire me to push through this.

I'm more than happy to have an open diary for both my exercise and my food lifestyle, any recommendations or ideas are greatly appreciated - I will be sure to give a helping hand out to everyone here to!

We're all working towards the same goal, let's get the snow ball rolling guys! Train hard, eat well but most importanty - Enjoy life! =)

Replies

• fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • ccpauley
    ccpauley Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi loving the profile pic, lots of weight gone bye bye...Well done :) You sound really positive it's great. Don't listen to anyone when they say you need to have a narrow frame to be healthy...chunky and muscley is a much better look :)

Feel free to add to stay motivated, always happy to help
  • TheLoneButler
    TheLoneButler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the comments, thank you very much!

I'm hoping to hear some of your reports soon too, work hard everyone. :)