Could someone please confirm my numbers are correct

I am female, 38 years old (39 in five weeks) I weigh 161 pounds and my goal weight is 147 to 140. I'm 5ft 6.5.

I have around 14 to 21 pounds left to get me to a goal weight I'd love to be at and think would be manageable. I've worked out the following numbers and would be grateful if someone could confirm if I eat these calories then I should get to my goal weight. I have no timeframe, just want to get there!

I work out six days a week at 6am, (i'm currently doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30) I have a HRM and this morning on level 2 it says i burned 320 calories. I walk my children to and from school every day, it takes around 25 minutes each time in total .

I am planning to eat 1700 calories every day and obviously not eat the exercise calories.

Would eating this amount every day take me to my goal?

I have been on MFP for quite a while, every now and again I fall out of love with exercising and calorie counting, I want to get my calories right so I don't fall out with it all again because a, I'm not eating enough or b, I'm eating too much. I don't have far to go and would love to get there in one peice!!

Replies

• CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Yeah that sounds right I just put it through the IIFYM calculator. You could even go up to 1800 a day, I change the % to 40, 30, 30 but everyone has different views on that. But since you work out everyday I would say that would be the best.
  • suzyw7
    suzyw7 Posts: 11 Member
    :smile: That's great. Thank you so much
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Everyone's bodies are different - it's a lot of trial and error... but that sounds like a solid plan to me.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Only thing I wouldn't do is use a HRM to calculate calories burned for Ripped in 30...it is only good for steady state cardio.