Seaching for more MFPs Moms and more

Options

Replies

• angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm barely out of my 30's, turned 40 in April and a Mama to a 7 year old daughter and step mom to two other girls, 15 and 20 but they don't live with me. All friends are welcome.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I fall into the "And More" section I think.
  • liz_walkerrr
    liz_walkerrr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mommy to my two children, ages 5 and 2. I am 23. Feel free to add me-- I try to log on daily! I need more MFP friends to keep me motivated!
  • Lisa_takingmylifeback37
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa I am a mom of two boys 15 and 9 you can feel free to add me.
  • fit_gal
    fit_gal Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm a 34 yr old mum/mom to three kids. I've lost weight before, about five years ago. Kept most of it off but went back to my old ways of eating. Need to get fit and lose around 1st 3lbs/17lbs.
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I am a mom of 2 boys, too (8 1/2 and soon to be 10). I found and started on MFP in March, and I am on daily! As a mom of "active" boys, I understand the struggles of finding time for me while chasing them around to all their activities!

Feel free to add me for support! I am on daily and I have been successful so far while making what I consider to be small changes overall (using the moderation approach so I can still enjoy all my favorite foods/squeezing in workouts when I can).

Good luck to you fellow mama! You can do this! And I love that you want to be an inspiration to your boys as well and teach them that nothing is beyond their reach!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom of 3 - 2 boys and a girl!
    Ive lost over 80 pounds since my littlest was born, its been a long journey and quite the process but Im sticking to it.
    Lets cheer each other on and reach our Goals TOGETHER!
  • Brandyiam
    Brandyiam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well hello my name is Brandy and i UNDERSTAND TRUST ME im a mom of a 7 year old sona nd a 1 year old daughter she has a trach and of course nurses live with us 16 hours aday and it is so overwhelming for me and my husband because Im so stressed all the time because of my weight im a big girl and very pretty but this weight hinders me in so many ways fyi sorry for no punctuations periods are anything lol
    but im just sicka nd tired of being sick and tired of looking in the mirror and not being able to fit anything that i would remotely like to wear i love to dance but ive never seen a fat choregrapher LOL BUT im just venting ......
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Tina. I have two children a boy whom is 5 and my daughter who is 11. Happily married for 13 years. I work full time as well as attend college night classes full time. Feel free to add me :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mom of 2 here. Logged on for 134 days so far. Feel free to add
  • erelyl
    erelyl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm 39, and single mom to one busy little 4 year old boy. I wish i had half the energy he does! I guess that's part of why i'm doing this, i need to be able to keep up with my sweet little monster! I have a lot to lose, but i'm taking my time and making adjustments i can live with. I find one of the best things about this site is the support and understanding of others going through the same thing.

I welcome any and all friend requests, i'm going solid logging in here every day for almost two months now, even though i'm not always quite so consistent with logging my food... yet! One day at a time and we can do it.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am almost 36, I have a 2yr old daughter and a 10 week old son. I am trying to get rid of the remaining 25 lbs of baby weight!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello! Anyone can add me, I'm 30 year old single mom of one! I have about 100 lbs to lose all together and just started about a month ago (have lost 17 so far). I'm on multiple multiple times a day lol.
  • tanyaj2014
    tanyaj2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, im a 26 year old single mum. Have a 3 year old daughter. Feel free to add :-) x
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 32, also a mom of 2 (DD 16 and DD 4 + DSS 14), I have about 51lbs to lose but would be happy with 41lbs. I also need as much support as I can get and will accept any and all friend request, the more the better :)
  • muppet1501
    muppet1501 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Single mum, 36, and I have 4 kids ranging from 3-`17yrs. Feel free to add me. I know id appreciate the support and will give it back too.
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of one amazing little boy, been on this weight loss journey for a while now...still going strong! Feel free to add for motivation and support! :)
  • K8Y88
    K8Y88 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hey all I'm 25 I have a 6 year old a 3 year old and a 1 year old feel free to add me ????????
  • gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too!

I just turned 32 and I have two boys, ages 5 and almost 4. I have about 80 lbs to lose and love to have friends to keep me going!
  • shrimpydawn
    shrimpydawn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Dawn and I am a mom to 3 boys ages 8, 5 and 19 months. I too am looking for some people to help motivate me. I am looking to lose about 50 pounds. Add me and we can help each other. :smile: