Back to the basics

Options
Hi folks! I have been on MFP for a few years now. I did very well in the beginning. Started out at 260 pounds, and was able to get down to 149 pounds at the beginning of last summer. However, life stresses started to affect me, and I started to pack on the pounds. I am now back up to 199 pounds...which I discovered this morning. I know I need to get control of my calorie intake. I can exercise (just completed week 6, day 2 of C25K) but I can't seem to stop shoveling food into my mouth! I know how to lose the weight, I just keep getting distracted and I lose my focus. Not really looking for tips (I pretty much know them all after being on here for so long). I guess I'm just looking for friends. Have any of you lost the weight, gained half of it back, and was able to lose it again? I would love to hear some success stories! Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Bump...anyone?
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Bump?
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am a lot older but I log in daily and menu is open to friends.
    Feel free to add me,

Cindy
  • LaurenFoss10
    Options
    Hey Girl. I could use friend for motivation. I am currently 147, I am five foot. I have three girls, and after my last baby I just haven't been able to get the weight off, tbh I haven't really tried either. I have become an total emotional eater. I just signed in today and max my calorie intake just by stuffing my face with chocolate covered almonds. I hate my body, hate the after math of children and am really determined now to feel good about myself. My goal is 115- but I would take 120. Not sure how this whole things works but any support I can get and give would be totally awesome for this process.