Day 30 of the 30 day shred!

Options
kk_140
kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
Well I've done it! I've completed the thirty day shred! It has changed my entire perspective on exercise and fitness. 'm hooked. I run everyday now, I lift every other day. I'm just in love with the way I feel and look.

And just to make it even better, I didn't drop an ounce while I did it. Just lost quite a few inches.

Starting weight: 135 lbs.
Starting bust: 36"
Starting waist: 27"
Starting hips: 36"

33bh44p.png

Current weight: 135 lbs.
Current bust: 35"
Current waist: 25"
Current hips: 35"

nq7g4k.png

YAY!

edited to let everyone know I didn't start running and lifting until after finishing the shred, this is all shred results lol.

Replies

• NellyBlight
    NellyBlight Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous!!
    I'm on day 7 of level 3 and I'm hooked as well. What will you do next?
  • kk_140
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous!!
    I'm on day 7 of level 3 and I'm hooked as well. What will you do next?

I'm thinking about doing the ripped in 30 next, but I may just keep going to the gym and not do another video. I'm not sure yet!
  • Ronni66
    Ronni66 Posts: 43
    Options
    What is this 30 day shred you speak of? I really never heard of it...
  • kk_140
    Options
    What is this 30 day shred you speak of? I really never heard of it...

It is a work-out video by Jillian Michaels.
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!!
  • edkp58
    edkp58 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! Thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This is great but how much can you contribute to running and lifting vs. the 30 day shred - seems like your results probably came from those 2 things first then shred. You look amazing!
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Great job, I just completed day 4 level 1, when you did it did you go up a level every 10 days or did you stay at a certain level for all 30 days?
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Did you do all 30 days in a row? I've heard some people space it out a little to build in rest.
  • kk_140
    Options
    This is great but how much can you contribute to running and lifting vs. the 30 day shred - seems like your results probably came from those 2 things first then shred. You look amazing!

I didn't start running and lifting until after I finished the 30 day shred. Sorry that was unclear. This was all shred results lol.
  • kk_140
    Options
    Great job, I just completed day 4 level 1, when you did it did you go up a level every 10 days or did you stay at a certain level for all 30 days?

I stayed at level one for only 8 days because it got really easy very quickly. then I moved to level 2 for 12 days and then level 3 for 8 days.
  • kk_140
    Options
    Did you do all 30 days in a row? I've heard some people space it out a little to build in rest.

I did it 6 days in a row with sundays off.
  • Ronni66
    Ronni66 Posts: 43
    Options
    No way in hell i could do this 30 day shred. If i could do the 30 day shred I would pry be close to my target weight lolz. My ankles, body etc is too out of shape for such craziness .

Good job though! Good for you and yeah you look great.

I have a mommy body with most excellent battle wounds and the like. I wish i could look like you! haha... keep it up!
  • DonkeyOatie
    DonkeyOatie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done you! I did 3 days and hurt so much I had to stop!
    Really Need to find my mojo from somewhere...
  • MinyMinnie
    MinyMinnie Posts: 68
    Options
    Congrats!

I did it for about two weeks once, how much calories did you consume as you were on this program?
  • romi3772
    romi3772 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Im looking this up now. You look healthy and amazing. #motivation
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Well I've done it! I've completed the thirty day shred! It has changed my entire perspective on exercise and fitness. 'm hooked. I run everyday now, I lift every other day. I'm just in love with the way I feel and look.

And just to make it even better, I didn't drop an ounce while I did it. Just lost quite a few inches.

Starting weight: 135 lbs.
    Starting bust: 36"
    Starting waist: 27"
    Starting hips: 36"

33bh44p.png

Current weight: 135 lbs.
    Current bust: 35"
    Current waist: 25"
    Current hips: 35"

nq7g4k.png

YAY!

edited to let everyone know I didn't start running and lifting until after finishing the shred, this is all shred results lol.

I just completed Day 2 today. What weights did you use. I started out using 3 lbs, this morning I changed to a mixture of 3 ,4 & 5lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!