Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 30 of the 30 day shred!

kk_140
kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
Well I've done it! I've completed the thirty day shred! It has changed my entire perspective on exercise and fitness. 'm hooked. I run everyday now, I lift every other day. I'm just in love with the way I feel and look.

And just to make it even better, I didn't drop an ounce while I did it. Just lost quite a few inches.

Starting weight: 135 lbs.
Starting bust: 36"
Starting waist: 27"
Starting hips: 36"

33bh44p.png

Current weight: 135 lbs.
Current bust: 35"
Current waist: 25"
Current hips: 35"

nq7g4k.png

YAY!

edited to let everyone know I didn't start running and lifting until after finishing the shred, this is all shred results lol.

Replies

• NellyBlight
    NellyBlight Posts: 11 Member
    Great job!
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 86 Member
    Wow you look fabulous!!
    I'm on day 7 of level 3 and I'm hooked as well. What will you do next?
  • kk_140
    Wow you look fabulous!!
    I'm on day 7 of level 3 and I'm hooked as well. What will you do next?

I'm thinking about doing the ripped in 30 next, but I may just keep going to the gym and not do another video. I'm not sure yet!
  • Ronni66
    Ronni66 Posts: 43
    What is this 30 day shred you speak of? I really never heard of it...
  • kk_140
    What is this 30 day shred you speak of? I really never heard of it...

It is a work-out video by Jillian Michaels.
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Awesome job! You look great!!
  • edkp58
    edkp58 Posts: 11 Member
    Awesome job!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 465 Member
    you look great!!! Thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    This is great but how much can you contribute to running and lifting vs. the 30 day shred - seems like your results probably came from those 2 things first then shred. You look amazing!
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Great job!!
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Great job, I just completed day 4 level 1, when you did it did you go up a level every 10 days or did you stay at a certain level for all 30 days?
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Did you do all 30 days in a row? I've heard some people space it out a little to build in rest.
  • kk_140
    This is great but how much can you contribute to running and lifting vs. the 30 day shred - seems like your results probably came from those 2 things first then shred. You look amazing!

I didn't start running and lifting until after I finished the 30 day shred. Sorry that was unclear. This was all shred results lol.
  • kk_140
    Great job, I just completed day 4 level 1, when you did it did you go up a level every 10 days or did you stay at a certain level for all 30 days?

I stayed at level one for only 8 days because it got really easy very quickly. then I moved to level 2 for 12 days and then level 3 for 8 days.
  • kk_140
    Did you do all 30 days in a row? I've heard some people space it out a little to build in rest.

I did it 6 days in a row with sundays off.
  • Ronni66
    Ronni66 Posts: 43
    No way in hell i could do this 30 day shred. If i could do the 30 day shred I would pry be close to my target weight lolz. My ankles, body etc is too out of shape for such craziness .

Good job though! Good for you and yeah you look great.

I have a mommy body with most excellent battle wounds and the like. I wish i could look like you! haha... keep it up!
  • DonkeyOatie
    DonkeyOatie Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome! Well done you! I did 3 days and hurt so much I had to stop!
    Really Need to find my mojo from somewhere...
  • MinyMinnie
    MinyMinnie Posts: 68
    Congrats!

I did it for about two weeks once, how much calories did you consume as you were on this program?
  • romi3772
    romi3772 Posts: 18 Member
    Wow! Im looking this up now. You look healthy and amazing. #motivation
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Well I've done it! I've completed the thirty day shred! It has changed my entire perspective on exercise and fitness. 'm hooked. I run everyday now, I lift every other day. I'm just in love with the way I feel and look.

And just to make it even better, I didn't drop an ounce while I did it. Just lost quite a few inches.

Starting weight: 135 lbs.
    Starting bust: 36"
    Starting waist: 27"
    Starting hips: 36"

33bh44p.png

Current weight: 135 lbs.
    Current bust: 35"
    Current waist: 25"
    Current hips: 35"

nq7g4k.png

YAY!

edited to let everyone know I didn't start running and lifting until after finishing the shred, this is all shred results lol.

I just completed Day 2 today. What weights did you use. I started out using 3 lbs, this morning I changed to a mixture of 3 ,4 & 5lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!