Looking to lose 10 pounds by summer! Nice to meet everyone

Replies

• romashka78
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • laurnol
    laurnol Posts: 23
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too, one week on MFP. I hope I have been figuring calorie intake correctly. Can anyone answer? Example, if MFP says I can have 1500 daily calories, then I add 500 exercise calories does that mean I can have 2000 for the day. I hope that is the way I would hate to start over.
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best website ever ! You will find all the Motivation & Inspiration right here . :smile:
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too, one week on MFP. I hope I have been figuring calorie intake correctly. Can anyone answer? Example, if MFP says I can have 1500 daily calories, then I add 500 exercise calories does that mean I can have 2000 for the day. I hope that is the way I would hate to start over.

Big golf clap for getting that correct. The numbers at the bottom of your diary are green or red.
    GREEN>>> Eat more of these
    RED>>>> Eat less of these
    Red on the total calories means eat less and/or exercise more.

OK??
  • eboneerain
    eboneerain Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Im Eboneerain Im one week new to fitnesspal.. lost 3lbs so far.. dont usually respond to message boards ( usually the silent voyer) but, im so happy.. this site is great.. ! I have been reading alot of supportive feedback from peeps on the message board.. so, i figured why not break the silence? lol
  • runningneo122
    Options
    yep welcome aboard!! check out the "Chit Chat" M/Bs for word games. They're a hoot!
  • eboneerain
    eboneerain Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thanks.. i think i posted that incorrectly.. how do you make a general post instead of replying individually to other peeps posts?
  • runningneo122
    Options
    thanks.. i think i posted that incorrectly.. how do you make a general post instead of replying individually to other peeps posts?

You were correct. Just hit the green "reply".
    At the bottom of your post I clicked on "Quote" to get that blue box around what you said. I could have edited it as well by deleting part of your message as long as I don't touch the quote] or the [/quote and then start typing my message below your "quote". OK?
  • Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Im Eboneerain Im one week new to fitnesspal.. lost 3lbs so far.. dont usually respond to message boards ( usually the silent voyer) but, im so happy.. this site is great.. ! I have been reading alot of supportive feedback from peeps on the message board.. so, i figured why not break the silence? lol

Thats great hun, i used to be the silent type too but everyone is so friendly on here, you cant shut me up now haha!! Well done for your 3lb loss thats fab!
  • grim1
    grim1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello just joined looking forward to counting calories and getting fit!
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • laurnol
    laurnol Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks, it seemed pretty easy (the MFP) so I started questioning whether I was doing it correctly.