26 & trying to get healthy

Options
I'm 26, married, & have one child.

I recently started c25k (just completed week 3, day 1 today) & have been on the site about 2 weeks. I've lost 6 pounds so far. I'm looking to lose around 30-40 more to put myself around 140-145 pounds.

Please add me if you'd like! :)

Replies

• DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options

I recently started c25k (just completed week 3, day 1 today) & have been on the site about 2 weeks. I've lost 6 pounds so far. I'm looking to lose around 30-40 more to put myself around 140-145 pounds.

Good job, best of luck to you.
  • sliceof_life
    Options
    Thank you very much :)
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Minus the baby and hubby :-) 26 I have over 100 pounds to go :-) Good Luck!!
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nice start, I'm with ya!
  • LittleMissMuffin7
    Options
    I am 26 and just left my husband. Looking to make some friends for motivation. Please add me if you'd like. :)
  • LHMS
    LHMS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck - You can do it!

I am 30, single with no children yet.

Over the last 3/4 years I have grown from a size 8/10 to now a 16 and I hate how my body looks and how I feel about myself...Especially when someone made a joke on a recent night out about how ''fatter'' I have got over the years :( - not very nice, and it hurts!

Please add me and we can support each other!
  • kiii3
    kiii3 Posts: 10
    Options

Hi and welcome. I'n new too, well, maybe not new, I've had this app on my phone for probably about a year but never really stick to it. I'm hoping this time around works.

Well done for what you have lost so far. Just wondered, what is c25k?
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good Luck - You can do it!

I am 30, single with no children yet.

Over the last 3/4 years I have grown from a size 8/10 to now a 16 and I hate how my body looks and how I feel about myself...Especially when someone made a joke on a recent night out about how ''fatter'' I have got over the years :( - not very nice, and it hurts!

Please add me and we can support each other!

Yeah that sucks Ms., I'm sure it ruined your entire evening. By This time next year you'll be rocking a hot sexy new body :) and wont have to deal with that craap anymore.
  • zaynab110
    zaynab110 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and wants to lose 28lbs
    I'm not consistent and I hate it.
    Needs some motivation :)
    add me
  • chauntelfield
    Options
    Im going to be 26 in 5 days, and I'm married, with no children. Although my body begs to differ. I was hoping some of you might know a good work out other than a million sit ups to loose the "pregnant" looking tummy. I am a size 9 pant, and 12 in dress. I hate the way I look around the middle area. I don't want to be a stick, I like my curves. I just want it to be more tone and not protrude out any more ;( Add me if you would like, maybe having good connections with people on here with the same, similar issues would be helpful. =]
  • sliceof_life
    Options
    I've added you ladies above. Thanks for commenting :) Best of luck to you! Can't wait to support one another.
  • Danielle8387
    Options
    Hi! I just joined today as well! I'm 26 and looking to lose 75 pounds.
  • kimberleywilliams23
    kimberleywilliams23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, a mummy of two.. Add me I've lost 45lbs :)))
  • sjduggins
    sjduggins Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 26 also, just got married in March of this year, no kids (yet) :) I'm down 13lbs so far, looking to lose around 40 total. Add me!!
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    21 and ready to work for my goals! Add me if you'd like, I'm an energetic and humorous (I think) motivator!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and no kiddos. I am looking to lose about 16 pounds. The worst part is sticking with it every day!
  • hiphopbunnie
    Options
    also 26, trying to lose a few lbs before going on vacation. anyone can add :)
  • skinny_dreamz
    Options
    HI Just seeking some friends! hope you can log on often. Me i usually dont but for once I`m trying to stick with the program. Hope to hear from ya soon :)

-aly
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options

wow we pretty close lol

26, not married but we been together for 7 years and have 1 child (5 year old boy)

i want to lose 35-45 lbs also!!

Going back to the track this week to walk and to "learn" have to run lol!!
  • tyrodev
    tyrodev Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23, single, and no kid.
    Half way to my goal, 15 more pounds to lose.

Good luck for your C25K, when I finally did run 5k without taking a break I felt awesome :p