Day 30 of the 30 day shred!

Options

Replies

• kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Well I've done it! I've completed the thirty day shred! It has changed my entire perspective on exercise and fitness. 'm hooked. I run everyday now, I lift every other day. I'm just in love with the way I feel and look.

And just to make it even better, I didn't drop an ounce while I did it. Just lost quite a few inches.

Starting weight: 135 lbs.
    Starting bust: 36"
    Starting waist: 27"
    Starting hips: 36"

33bh44p.png

Current weight: 135 lbs.
    Current bust: 35"
    Current waist: 25"
    Current hips: 35"

nq7g4k.png

YAY!

edited to let everyone know I didn't start running and lifting until after finishing the shred, this is all shred results lol.

I just completed Day 2 today. What weights did you use. I started out using 3 lbs, this morning I changed to a mixture of 3 ,4 & 5lbs.

It depended on the exercise. I had 2 pound and 5 pound. On the exercises I found easier I did 5 pound weights. If my arms shook when I did the exercise I switched it to two pound weights lol.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I had similar success with the shred. I think I lost two pounds, but lots of inches. I also started running after the shred. I need to get back to it. Way to go!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations for sticking with it. You look amazing!
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :wink:
  • kk_140
    Options
    Congrats!

I did it for about two weeks once, how much calories did you consume as you were on this program?

I took this as an opportunity to maintain and work on liking the way I look more and less about the number on the scale. I was probably at some kind of deficit, but can't be sure. I was eating about 1,700-1,900 calories a day this month. I tried doing it at a deficit, but was just famished afterwards lol.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Your tummy looks so great! Check out them cuts! :D
  • kk_140
    Options

Thank you!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options

Thank you!

Totally! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference !
  • OneStepLighter
    OneStepLighter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a transformation & ya look awesome!!! Well done for working hard & sticking till the end! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Do ripped in 30. It's a great video. I did 30ds now I'm on day 5 of ripped in 30 and I like it a lot more!
  • kk_140
    Options
    Do ripped in 30. It's a great video. I did 30ds now I'm on day 5 of ripped in 30 and I like it a lot more!

Thanks, I think I will!
  • halfpintpeggy
    halfpintpeggy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You kicked butt sister, just look at those fabulous summertime abs! I just did day 1 today...had to do some of the modified moves at times but am sticking with it!
  • enipla
    enipla Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • loveby30
    loveby30 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Just what I needed to see today. I am pretty much exactly where you started (inches and shape wise...not weight as I am a wee bit taller than you) and was toying around with doing 30 day shred again before my vacation in 6 weeks. Well now it's def a go!

Thanks for the inspiration :)

PS Ripped in 30 is good...but for some reason I LOVE No More Trouble Zones...it's a bit longer and there's only one disk so you might get bored, but it's def my fav Jillian one so far.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Excellent job, girly!! :)

Jillian's the best, isn't she?! I started with the 30ds also, after my daughter was born 2.5 years ago. I think at this point I've done all of Jillian's workouts. I rotate through them and still love doing them!
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look so wonderful!
    I tried the 30day shred a couple of times but never lasted more than a week and dreaded it. maybe I should give it another shot! hehe
  • kk_140
    Options
    You kicked butt sister, just look at those fabulous summertime abs! I just did day 1 today...had to do some of the modified moves at times but am sticking with it!

Oh yeah! I'm still doing modified push-ups lol! I can do about 5-10 real push-ups then have to move to my knees!
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS RESULTS - great work.
    This is great but how much can you contribute to running and lifting vs. the 30 day shred - seems like your results probably came from those 2 things first then shred. You look amazing!

I didn't start running and lifting until after I finished the 30 day shred. Sorry that was unclear. This was all shred results lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!