Am I too big for a bikini?

Options

Replies

• disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Definately not too big - the bikini looks great on you!!! I think it looks nicer than the one piece which is good too.
    You are rockin' the bikini - just do it and enjoy!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in both, but I like most others think you are really rockin' the bikini!
  • skyeny
    skyeny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You're just fine. Did you look at the others at the beach? It's not like in the movies! lol I just came back from Cancun 2 days ago, and I haven't seen 1 female body there touched by any kind of sports... sad... I'd say about 5% of men looked like they work out though... And in regards to the size, there were only few skinny girls on the beach, most of them were way bigger than you are.
  • blushingbride2bee
    blushingbride2bee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You have a nice figure and I think both look good. I like the vintage look of the one piece but you can TOTALLY rock the Bikini too. Hey it's your holiday and you should have two options ;)

I went to Hawaii last year and only brought a one piece because I thought I was too chubby for a bikini and honestly there were so many different types of bodies rocking Bikinis and I regretted covering up so much! You look pretty young and you don't want to hold back on living because you are worried about how you look.

The best way to wear anything is confidently! Enjoy your trip!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    idk man, but it seems like all the goods are covered up so I don't see the problem
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love the one piece on you!!! Shows off your curves in the right places. You can wear a bikini, there's no doubt there, but I'd chose a different one!! :)
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    You look great, OP. Wear whichever suit you like.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion, but I LOVE the one piece on you. Very Marilyn Monroe-esque. However, both look great!

This is what I was thinking. The two piece looks just fine and you are definitely not too big for it, but I think the 1 piece does better things for your curves. More classic. If it's a beach vacation, why not bring both?

me too. the bikini is pretty don't get me wrong. But this one piece just WOW'ed me. It's cut in such a way as to be va-va-voom in all the right ways.
  • cnl91_W
    cnl91_W Posts: 89 Member
    Options
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Not at all!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm going on my first beach vacation in almost 7 years next week. I didn't know what to do by way of a swimsuit so I bought a bikini and an all-in-one.
    Would be nice to not feel like a whale when I'm living it up in the sun but I'm really not convinced.

I told myself that I would be super slim and toned by the time my holiday rolled around, but as always, things haven't really gone to plan. I plan on spending most of my time covered up in a kaftan anyways.

Guys, tell me seriously - am I too big for a bikini?

2fe2d64b-f1d7-470c-a1f9-41eb3bd05614_zps8e58fa54.jpg

a140f1c8-0df6-458e-8592-a9ce35cca268_zps23c790c7.jpg
    You look better in the bikini than the one piece and I never thought I'd say that to anyone. Bring both and just wear what makes you feel comfortable. lol Rock your curves girl!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm going on my first beach vacation in almost 7 years next week. I didn't know what to do by way of a swimsuit so I bought a bikini and an all-in-one.
    Would be nice to not feel like a whale when I'm living it up in the sun but I'm really not convinced.

I told myself that I would be super slim and toned by the time my holiday rolled around, but as always, things haven't really gone to plan. I plan on spending most of my time covered up in a kaftan anyways.

Guys, tell me seriously - am I too big for a bikini?

2fe2d64b-f1d7-470c-a1f9-41eb3bd05614_zps8e58fa54.jpg

a140f1c8-0df6-458e-8592-a9ce35cca268_zps23c790c7.jpg

They both look good....but the one piece isnt quite as good as the 2 piece. Do the two piece and rock that b!t@h like you never have before.

But...the Mom in me has to say this.....CLEAN THAT BEDROOM UP AND MAKE THAT BED OR YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!:angry::blushing:
  • rdavies3580
    Options
    Definitely the bikini!
  • Nette117
    Nette117 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Girl I think you are HOT and SEXY! Rock those curves!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This thread is weird?

It' so strange how some people are so anti one pieces as "old" and/or "frumpy".

Also it's beyond strange to me how polarized it is? In favor on the one piece or two piece?

The ONE THING that seems to be constant and thank god for the OP is that she looks fantastic in both and can hopefully take both on vacay.

Final answer, I wish the pic's werent' blurry b/c I feel like there is pretty shirring down the middle of the one piece and don't know if that would change anyone's vote but so far I just think it frames her boobies in a curvy way, makes a nice cleavage and just overall does have that "vintage" vibe ppl are saying.

I care WAY too much about this thread right now. Especially considering she looks great in both.
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    How to have a bikini body: 1) Have body. 2) Put bikini on it.
  • JJ48Fan
    JJ48Fan Posts: 50
    Options
    Ya know I hate to be so blunt but, honestly, that one piece makes you look bigger. Go with the bikini and don't cover that up. You rock!!!

^^^ This
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Wear whatever you feel comfortable in!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Girl.... if you feel good.... wear it. I just went on a cruise and let me tell you there were ALL KINDS of bodies wearing a 2 piece... including ladies that were much bigger than I am. I didn't feel comfortable wearing a bikini so I had a tankini so my middle would be covered.... but I say if you feel OK in it... go for it.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I think you look terrific in both suits, but I also prefer the bikini on you. You have great proportions, and the two-piece really flatters your curves.