Been here for 6 days now, figured it was time to say hi!

Options
Helloo!
I'm Becci, I'm new to MFP obviously, but I did join nearly a week ago and so far I've found the site really helpful, I've been online every day to track my food and exercise and I've lost 2lbs since I joined. :D
Joining MFP wasn't the start of my diet, I started in November 2010 and have so far lost 8lbs so I'm really pleased with myself, and every pound lost makes me happier and happier.
So, what am I losing weight for?
Its for myself really, I want to be fit and healthy in my adult life, and want to achieve that sort of life style while I'm still young, so I've made changes to my diet and I've started exercising every day. I've also got an induction and the gym on monday and intend on using the gym at least once a week. I also use Just Dance 2 (Just Sweat) which I would seriously recommend to anyone who likes to use the Wii!
I'm also doing this so that I can prove to myself that I can do it, also to be able to look great in a bikini. :P
Also, I'm making a wedding dress for my college course, and when it comes to the user trial, I want to put it on and it hang off me and need tailoring to fit me again.
I'm really excited to lose this weight, and so far so good! I know its going to be difficult, but with all the lovely people on here supporting each other, I'm sure it wont be too bad. :D
Sorry this has been such a long post, just wanted to let everyone know a little about me and my diet.
Hope to hear from you all! :D

Replies

• Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....its a great site
  • Runlily
    Runlily Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site! Good Luck!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. Good luck on your weight loss goals.
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am new here too, having comefrom another site. Keep your eyes moving, there is a lot this has to offer!
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hello!:flowerforyou: Glad you are here. You will learn so much. I love it!
  • Becs_lil
    Options
    Thank you for all the lovely messages everyone! :)
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Sounds like you are off to a great start! Writing out all your goals is a great way to stay motivated. If you haven't already, I suggest printing them out and posting them on the fridge or somewhere you will often see.

Add me as a friend if you like and we can help each other stay motivated :)