Protein powder or other

Options
Hi!

So I don't have the opportunity to hit the gym, and I don't have any weight. So basically, I train in parcs and at home with bodyweight exercise.

I wanted to know, in between fat burners or protein powder - or other? - what should I chose?

(If needed, I am 5'7, 120-ish lbs & around 18-20% bodyfat)

Replies

• DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You don't need either? They're completely different things. One is a stimulant, and one is supplementing your diet with extra protein.

Choose donuts.
  • fitjourneyeg
    Options
    You don't need either? They're completely different things. One is a stimulant, and one is supplementing your diet with extra protein.

Choose donuts.

I don't need troll answers deary.

I know they are both different things, but I am wondering which one would be better since I can't do heavy weight training. If I were to lift heavy, it would be easy to chose, but I don't know what would be better in my situation :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'd choose the protein over fat burners.
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I supplement with protein powder sometimes, especially on workout days, but only because I find I consistently don't adequately meet my protein needs through diet. Your muscles need protein to rebuild after you break them down through working out, even if you are "only" doing bodyweight training. I personally wouldn't touch "fatburners" or stimulants of any kind. Not my thing.