Mommy needs to loose 55 lbs...

Options
Hello! I'm a mother of 5, and I need to loose 55 lbs. My current size is not because of pregnancies. After having my babes I weighed 176, I got a new job and gained 33 lbs in only 6 months. I recently started a new job which is even more laid back. I'm weighing leg weights, bringingrill healthy snacks and jogging in place to help me stay active. I need motivational buddies. Add me!

Replies

• PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi, mother of 4 here who need to lose 50lbs. Sending request.
  • 50more4me
    50more4me Posts: 4
    Options
    Sending friend request now. Mom of two needs to lose 50lbs.
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Moms of 4 and 5 kids? Y'all are my heroes!
  • Biogrrrl
    Biogrrrl Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a mother of 3...hoping to have more in the future. I want to loose at least 50 lbs. This would put me at a very comfortable weight:):flowerforyou:
  • jessicagilb
    jessicagilb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Momma of 2 little ones here! Looking to lose around 50lbs also, 20lbs already down since January. Feel free to add me:happy:
  • michellem131
    michellem131 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Michelle, I'm 35, and I have four kids, ages 11, 10, 7 and 5. I have been kind of wishy washy on the weight loss, I need to lose about fifty pounds, and just found out I am prediabetic. So it's time to commit for good. I could use some buddies to help along the way. Thanks!
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a working mother of 4 daughters!

When I (re) started on MFP in January - my goal was to lose 65 pounds. 5.5 months later and I'm down 35 pounds. I still have another 30 to go for my ultimate goal.

I would love some new friends!

:flowerforyou:
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Please don't use leg weights unless you've talked it over with your doctor. They can cause strain and sprain, especially in overweight people who are at risk for joint problems. Better to put the weights on to do a specific activity than to risk injury.
  • sweetv1smith
    sweetv1smith Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Im a mother of 3 looking to lose 60lbs. My youngest is 5months and oldest 5 yrs old. I'm looking for some friends.
    I hope we can help each other.