Viewable diarys?- uk people

Options
Hi I am trying to get some meal ideas as my main failure is boredom with my meals, I have noticed on some people's profiles (usually American ones) you can view other people's food diaries however as they are American I don't really know what half of the foods are!

If anyone has a viewable diary and is in the uk please comment below so I can have a nosy

Replies

• 12pillows
    12pillows Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and I'm in the UK, but you might find it a bit boring too I'm afraid!
    I eat at work a lot, so there's a fair bit of sushi (my sodium intake is terrible) and I usually cook bulgar wheat with fish and veg for tea.

Also as I just add the ingredients most of the time you can't tell what I'm having :(
    The other day I made a stir fry and used my julienne peeler on a corgette to make the noodles! On my diary it just looks like I ate loads of corgette though heh.

Also I'm dairy intolerant, but sometimes I take meds so I can cheat and have real cheese <3

ETA: Yesterday's dinner was so **** because I needed to go food shopping! Had f*** all in, so had to defrost a sad portion of rice :(
  • doheed
    doheed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My diary is open feel free to browse, I'm not currently IIFYM, Paleo, Gluten free, clean eating or anything along those lines. Just a bit more exercise, what I think are generally 'healthy' foods and quite often just what I feel like eating at any given time. Knock yourself out. :-)

:noway: That sinking feeling you have when you check your food diary, after telling people to have a look, to find out yesterday was a blowout Sunday afternoon at the olds
  • pensierobello
    pensierobello Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    go for it!
  • cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    Murrican here, but everything I eat is available in UK from my understanding.
  • 12pillows
    12pillows Posts: 81 Member
    Options

:noway: That sinking feeling you have when you check your food diary, after telling people to have a look, to find out yesterday was a blowout Sunday afternoon at the olds

hahaha yeah I looked at mine and thought, why am I encouraging anyone to look at this???
    Can't see yours though pal? sure it's not on friends only?
  • doheed
    doheed Posts: 10 Member
    Options

hahaha yeah I looked at mine and thought, why am I encouraging anyone to look at this???
    Can't see yours though pal? sure it's not on friends only?

Oh is it, I'll need to change that; Cheers for letting me know. I thought it was open to all. Thanks again
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Open diary here. although I am not a perfect dieter and have cheat days (beware, you've been warned). :)
  • IzzyRoseDixon
    IzzyRoseDixon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My diary is open but it isn't the best example for perfect diet as I'm trying to do this on a very tight budget and getting used to the idea still. Feel free to have a nose though :)
  • laurenfayecarter
    laurenfayecarter Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I am not really looking for perfect 'clean diets' anyway just a bit of variety!

I will creep all your diarys tonight! :wink:
  • labtech666
    labtech666 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My diary's open. Feel free to have a nosey. :)
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Murrican here, but everything I eat is available in UK from my understanding.

I got about 3 entries into your diary and was lost in a blizzard of brands and products I had never heard of.
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    my diary is open :)
    boring in the week days, and usually wayyyyyyyyy over the calories at the weekends, always honest though :)
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, unfortunately my logging has been very poor over the last two weeks but if you look before that I was very consistent at logging all my food.
  • Scott_Thomas_M
    Scott_Thomas_M Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    UK guy here, diary is open to all. Feel free to add, this goes to anyone else who views this post.

Cheers
  • laurenfayecarter
    laurenfayecarter Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh and feel free to nosy at mine too - i think it is set as an open profile - correct me if I am wrong.

If I know you guys are looking might keep me on track!
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    My diary is open :) I love having a nosey at other people's.

Edit: was away last week with no wifi/3G but consistently logged before that.
  • Muffie22
    Muffie22 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    mine's open and i'm from the UK :). Not sure how inspiring it is like ha, but I have been experimenting quite a bit since i started trying to eat better. Most of the things that say 'homemade ___' are where I've put the ingredients into the recipe part of the site and then added it (unless i'm feeling super lazy..:/).

I like to have a nosy at other people's diaries for inspiration too, but run into the same problem with not understanding a lot of the american food lol.
  • sticky130
    sticky130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Crack on, I don't mind :bigsmile:
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Think mine is open feel free to have a peek ????
  • tefleon
    tefleon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mine should be open for a peek - and any comments, criticism or suggestions people have!