Hi Everyone!

Options
I'm relatively new to MFP, i've been using it for under a month now and i just love it. I'm eighteen years old and would love to have some friends on here roughly the same age/ college age to help motivate me with my loss. I hope to be 155 by my prom, which is June 18 2011. :) best of luck to everyone out there

Replies

• shellia
    shellia Posts: 11
    Options
    I wish you lots of luck even though I am not your age.
  • Ms_Clay
    Ms_Clay Posts: 17
    Options
    I just started a couple days ago I need some support too. Im 24 if you want to add thats fine.
  • Carolinaassis
    Options
    I started using MFP 6 days ago and I gotta say I'm really addict to it! It has been helping me keep on track and I actually lost some killos (I'm Brazilian and that's how we measure weight here). I'm 30 years old and if you want to add, feel free. :)
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Meagan. My boyfriend Nich and I just started using MFP and we're both really excited about it. Nich has already lost a lot of weight on his own, but has started to gain it back. I on the other hand once weighed 275, then dropped down to 165 at a weight loss boarding school, and I've gained it all back over the last three years. Nich and I have only been on her for about two whole days, and we're already feeling much more energetic than we have in a long time.

If you like the BioShock series, feel free to add me! :D
  • kendralh78
    Options
    I'm new! I recently uploaded this app to my Android phone. I love this and its easy to use. Especially the bar code scanner. I learned today that I am an overeater. However, I'm not giving up.
  • alysss715
    alysss715 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school. I'm new to the site, and I'm hoping to shed some pounds for my prom, too! I hope to lose 10 pounds by May 13, 2011. Maintaining a healthy weight and staying active has always been a problem for me, but I want to make exercise and healthy eating part of my lifestyle.. especially for prom lol. This site is really cool and I'm already becoming much more conscious of how I eat. Good luck to everyone, and we should keep posting to each other for motivation!
    Alyssa :)