I need new friends!

Options
When I started this account I did not have a good relationship with food, and I guess teenage girls are the ones who related to me the most. I now eat about 1,600 calories a day, and work out at least 4 times a week. I need new friends!! I need people who will support me and my fitness/health goals! I need friends who are adults that can relate to my lifestyle. I have 2 kids, we all usually eat very healthy, and we go on walks every day. I like to share recipes that I create, and I really enjoy offering support and advice to others. Add me! I am working on building all of my muscle back, and I need friends who have the same lifestyle as me.

Replies

• LaceyLesina81
    Options
    I am also looking for positive motivating friends on here, please add me! I am in my 30's and a mother of 2 little girls. I am currently eating 1650 calories and working out at least 30min a day. I have about 75lbs to loose and it has been a struggle for me. I am day 35 with out soda, but I can't say the same about sweet treats. It would be great to have friends that are on the same journey to share food and exercise ideas and routines!

Lacey
  • bharris78
    bharris78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can both add me if you want. I am also in my 30's with 2 kids. I have a 1610 calorie daily goal and have been eating back some of my exercise calories (just because I get so hungry). I have a lot of weight to lose.
  • jenniferbertram7165
    jenniferbertram7165 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well, ladies add me too. I've lost 34lbs but still have about 50 to go. I workout at least 3 times a week and more when I have time. I'm 40 and have 3 kids. Granted they're all teenagers or older and I feel like I'm being pulled in ten different directions. I have a daily goal of 1630 calories. I've run so much in the last couple weeks that I'm not even eating my calories so I know that is hurting me too.