I'm here and ready to lose :-)

Options
I just started myfitnesspal a couple days ago. I could really use some support and Im willing to help someoe who needs support also!!!!!! Im trying to lose 55 pounds easier said then done but Im determined to get rid of the weight and keep it off.

3627936.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• jtfish112
    jtfish112 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking the initial step! My goal is to lose about 50 lbs, and after 2 weeks I'm already down 5 lbs! I'd love to be your buddy and part of your support system. Feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou:
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 34lbs. You can totally do this!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I log on everyday, so feel free to send me a friend request and we can keep in touch. :)
  • MrsWilliams0213
    MrsWilliams0213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think we should b friends on here and become partners. I am currently trying to loose 60lbs myself. I wanna b able to wear a nice two piece hopefully before the year is over.
  • Nargistsheikh
    Options
    Hi,I am Nargis and I am here to lose a lot of weight.I will motivate you and you can add me as your friend.
    Good luck and take care
  • honey1124
    Options
    Im right with you. Im trying to lose 50 pounds and im also new to myfitnesspal. We can do this together! Let this be the year for us to change our bodies :)
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend and welcome
  • noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you are in good company ;)
  • DidiEndless
    Options
    Welcome! I started out just today :P you can totally do this!
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    hey there, i signed up yesterday and I also have a lot of weight to lose, please add me so we can help eachother through the highs and lows. the success stories on here are inspirational and i cant wait to be a sucess story as well, lets keep eachother motivated,
  • DoralisM
    Options
    Great start for taking the initial step and joining this amazing site! My goal is to lose about 20 lbs. I'd love to be your buddy and part of your support system. Feel free to friend me and ask questions. U CAN DO IT!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • raiderkiwi
    Options
    I just started a few days ago too!! feel free to add me!! we can be total support for each other!! I am on a mission to loose 30 pounds!!! :)
  • jhines6927
    jhines6927 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you can add me/ I need to lose 30. I lost 4 so far:) You can do it!
  • Ms_Clay
    Ms_Clay Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for all the support ladies together we can achieve anything
  • tonedmommyof2
    Options
    Hey girl! Just read your post

How is your diet? Nutrtion is 85% of losing weight, and as long as your eating healthy and exercising you will get the results that you want! I would LOVE to help you if you need anything, it's a passion of mine.

Just friend me on facebook and I update daily

www.facebook.com/rockingbodywithp90x

Hope to hear from you soon, and help you achieve losing those 55lbs!