No food after 6pm???

Options
This is the #1 key for me to drop weight. It is also near impossible for me. Does anyone have tips?

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    ill just say that meal timing has no effect on weight gain, so im assuming you mean that if you eat after 6 you binge and overeat

try brushing your teeth, or chewing gum. the mint seems to help with hunger. but if its really that hard to avoid eating after 6 then try eating less during the day and opting for food you know you can control yourself with after 6
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    This is the #1 key for me to drop weight. It is also near impossible for me. Does anyone have tips?

Try not to get wet either
  • daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Your body doesn't give a ****

Good ole math Calories IN vs Calories OUT
  • evilqueenT
    evilqueenT Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I save 150-200 calories of my daily intake to give myself something to eat at night otherwise I go over my count too.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp1EoJeYCIqIYOwZA4cDmFmumlrCW5MEIE397wBa25V-WRsIGX8w
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp1EoJeYCIqIYOwZA4cDmFmumlrCW5MEIE397wBa25V-WRsIGX8w
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
    mogwai!!!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I save 150-200 calories of my daily intake to give myself something to eat at night otherwise I go over my count too.

Same here. I always budget an evening snack into my calories. Especially ice cream when I can make it fit.
  • sssears
    sssears Posts: 2
    Options
    I know I like to have a snack around 8-9pm and a piece of fruit won't do. I love ice cream!! I save some calories and have a Outshine frozen fruit bar because it satisfies my cravings for ice cream and is low calorie
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Why on earth do people believe this?
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    calories in calories out. I burn more than I eat. It takes -3,500 calories to lose a pound. so as many banked burned calories per day is what gives a weight loss. Time of day or night should not affect a weight loss in general. Its a process for sure. Two years at this and still have about 60 pounds to lose. There no secret to weight loss. For me its a lifestyle change. I wish you the best. I try and read a positive quote everyday and remind myself every day we are getting closer to our goals. My motto is You got to move it to lose it!

Susan
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    If i'm hungry I eat. I just try to stay within my calorie limits. It really doesnt matter what time you eat. Personally if I stopped eating at 6 I would binge on breakfast because I would be starving.
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    AMEN!