Where is everyone from?

Replies

• msdebg
    msdebg Posts: 33 Member
    Florida, no snow :-):happy:
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    I'm on the southern tip, of the northern edge, of the western Caribbean sea, where the river meets the gulf, that's where you will find me.

In simpler words, deep south Texas along the Mexico border near the Gulf of Mexico.
  • JLeeAlton
    JLeeAlton Posts: 311
    Pittsburgh PA ... GO STEELERS!!!!

I have lived in NOVA before as well (Northern Virginia)
  • Panama City Beach
  • Coeur d' Alene, ID =)
  • Born and raised in Arizona. I live in a small town near the Phoenix metro area: San Tan Valley, AZ (also known to most Arizonians as formerly part of Queen Creek, AZ). LOL. The forgotten... :tongue:
  • Centreville, VA...Northern VA area...light snow last night, with more to come on Tuesday. Happy New Year!
  • Born in Mexico, raised in Cali but now live in the desert of Gilbert, AZ. Bleh. :)
  • Ty2010
    Ty2010 Posts: 43
    Arkansas...........:yawn:
  • Originally from Carson city Nevada, Just moved to Hot Springs Arkansas from Central California. (Paso Robles) :wink:
  • janeybun
    janeybun Posts: 1 Member
    HI - I'm from Glasgow ... anyone else from Scotland on here?
  • Born in Mexico, raised in Cali but now live in the desert of Gilbert, AZ. Bleh. :)

I thought you looked familiar... LOL :bigsmile:
  • anndurrell
    anndurrell Posts: 3 Member
    manchester, uk xx
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    I'm from Bethlehem, Pa... Snowy day today but still managed to get all our healthy grocery shopping done :smile:
  • I am from Western Pennsylvania!!!!!!!!! Pittsburgh Steeler Country!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Panhandle of FL
  • eboneerain
    eboneerain Posts: 16 Member
    jacksonville, FL ... in the 30s one day and the 70s the next .. crazy weather !
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    South Whitley, IN..... freezing my bum!!!! i hate snow except on christmas day!!!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Milwaukee, WI ... BRRRR!! :grumble:

At least working out now helps keep me warm! :wink:
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Cincinnati, Ohio! Although I'm ready to move where it's warm!!
This discussion has been closed.