If no-one sees you eat the cheese..

Options
...does it still contain all the calories?**

I'm looking for accountabilibuddies on here - living on my own is great in a lot of ways, but knowing that there's no-one around to judge me means I make all kinds of wrong choices sometimes. I'm not new to calorie-counting, I lost 20lbs last year but managed to put half of it back on due to reasons I won't get into.

I'm a running nut, currently training for my first full marathon after completing a half in February this year. I follow a mostly meat-free diet and don't cook with it myself, but I do indulge in steak/bacon/chicken/fish if friends are cooking or I'm out at a restaurant.

Anyways, I'm 26, 5ft 8ish, 158lbs currently, looking to drop to 140lbs or so, and I'm in the UK - and looking for motivational friends who aren't afraid to kick me into touch when I need it!

(** Yes, yes it does.)

Replies

• lauren_jb
    lauren_jb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ha I do the cheese thing! Have you seen the show secret eaters? I'm do the classic lets have cheese and biscuits when everyone else is in bed so I don't feel guilty ... I need to learn to stay away from the fridge and go to bed myself in these moments!

P.s I won't go into the on the train chocolate and crisps snacking... Such an epic fail.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    once you start logging, it will make you more honest. you'll get to the point where logging is habit and cannot be overlooked. then your accountability will skyrocket.
  • apple_22over7
    Options
    Ha I do the cheese thing! Have you seen the show secret eaters? I'm do the classic lets have cheese and biscuits when everyone else is in bed so I don't feel guilty ... I need to learn to stay away from the fridge and go to bed myself in these moments!

P.s I won't go into the on the train chocolate and crisps snacking... Such an epic fail.

Haha yeah - I have been known to eat an entire wedge of brie in one sitting. Not even with crackers or bread or anything - just the cheese. Oops..
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    Options