100k STEPS/Wk Summer Step Challenge

Options
100 Thousands Steps/Wk Summer Step Challenge

The goal is to walk 100k Steps in 7 days for 12 weeks. Starting this June 8- Aug 31 Average 14 285 steps a day. Lets track our progress using the spreadsheet I have created.

All those interested will be added to the group. This is the first Group I have created so I'm still learning and willing to accept suggestions. I have created an online spreadsheet where members can go daily to log their progress. Once you've been added to the group you will find the link to the spreadsheet.

Get your entire family involved even your little ones. Have them wear their pedometer and keep daily track on the spread sheet as well.

Maybe we could start a prize pool for the end of each month and a grand prize for the end of summer. (I will need help with this so private message me your suggestions or if you're willing to help out)

What you need: Pedometer (you could get one for as low as $10

Replies

• mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Petrina79
    Petrina79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I`ve just sent you an invite please feel free to tell others and as well. I`ve also created a private facebook group for those who may not have MFP. Heres is the the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/238626359667731/

or they may type 100k Summer step Challenge in the Facebook search engine and request to be added to the group.
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Petrina79
    Petrina79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I`ve just sent you an invite. Please feel free to also join our facebook group. Here is the link to copy to the search engine. Good luck and happy walking. :)https://www.facebook.com/groups/238626359667731/
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I am in no way in (still struggling to get to 70k steps/wk, not even close!), but just wanted to say good luck, and you guys rock for moving that much! :flowerforyou: