Vegan, Vegetarian and Raw Diets

Options
2»

Replies

• janac777
    janac777 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mostly vegetarian sometimes vegan. A lot of raw. Been that way for a long time and feels great. Never eat meat or eggs or fish. U will feel great once u get meat and processed foods out of ur system.
  • RawIndian
    RawIndian Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am born vegetarian - never tasted meat.

I went on a raw food diet to lose weight and discovered that I am allergic to dairy products.

After some experimentation I eat 80% raw today and eat cooked vegetarian food for Dinner. I stopped eating raw for Dinner because I had a hard time going to sleep and still felt very energetic.
  • dcwitheridge
    Options
    i get where your coming from, i have done my fair share of diet experiments and have become very conscious in my dietary choices. i do not currently eat meat but eat a little dairy. scrap the blenders dehydrators ect. eat fruit in the morning salad in the afternoon cooked veg in the evening add tofu, tempeh, lots of beans. you can snack on nuts or have nut shakes with soy milk or whatevs. if you decide to eat meat, eggs, fish just add to the salad or cooked veg. or you can eat yogurt with your morning fruit.