Any moms want to feature their success story on my blog ?

Options
toffee2013
toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
Hi,

I write a weight loss blog online and i'm currently looking to add a page titled, ' Mom Success stories' or something to that effect. Would any moms be interested? Maybe you have posted your success on here before ? The page will be dedicated to moms who have lost weight etc , so more the merrier.

Writing a blog has really kept me motivated, so i advise you to start one if your struggling to keep motivated.

Replies

• Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Link to your blog?
  • toffee2013
    Options
    www.mamasjourneytoslimncurvy.co.uk
  • toffee2013
    Options
    bump?
  • Emedina1987
    Options
    I'm interested in doing this. I haven't had any extreme weight loss but I do have two kids. A daughter that is almost two and a son that is 4 month old. My husband and I just started the insanity workouts this week and I plan I post my results when we finish the first 63 days. I will try to post more information later and some current post baby progress pictures. After I had my son I weighed 145 and I am down to 134. I am 5'4 and 26 years old
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    In about a year ;)
  • Shmeelady
    Shmeelady Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hmm, this could be interesting for me. :)
  • Emedina1987
    Options
    Ok. So here is my story. I am a 5'4, 134 pound, 26 year old mom of two under two. My daughter will be two next month and my son is 4 months old. I used to be very active before meeting my husband and having children and obviously all of that slowed down after we started dating. I never gained a ton of weight but my healthy lifestyle dwindled and then I got pregnant. After I had my daughter I started taking birth control pills, but they made me very lethargic and moody and I never did get back my prebaby body. Then I found myself pregnant again (while on the pill) only nine months after my daughter was born. This was devastating to me. We were having a very hard time with our high maintanence daughter that never wanted to sleep and I couldn't imagine doing it again and so soon.

Well, here I am. My son is an angel haha. My daughter is great and full Of life and started sleeping much better after she turned one and my son is very laid back and easy which is amazing.

We knew we only wanted two kids so my husband had a vasectomy last year and I had my tubes tied after my son was born. During my current weight loss during I started out weighing about 145 a month after I had my son and I am now down to 134 with my goal being somewhere between 120-125. I have tons of stretch marks but they aren't terribly noticeable and some loose skin, but that's part of becoming a mom sometimes.

We just started the insanity program 4 days ago and I hope to see huge changes in my body once the first 63 days are up. This is my current progress since February.

About 6 weeks post baby
    0712A29D-B1D2-4C3A-8021-F6A446B44018.jpg

6976661A-4203-4160-AFBA-BD229039BDE0.jpg

A week or so ago
    3022DB38-9A01-49CA-8CD8-78F9D9054218.jpg

A9A56213-FE51-4890-BA07-2986E0E22519.jpg
    I know it isn't anything drastic but I hope that I can motivate someone
  • toffee2013
    Options
    Wicked. I just send you a message Elizabeth.
  • toffee2013
    Options
    Anyone else interested in featuring on the blog page?
  • toffee2013
    Options
    bump
  • amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love to. Just let me know what you need me to do! I lost 20kg over the last year and have one son, 17 months old.
  • toffee2013
    Options
    Thanks amielou :) The more the merrier. I will need : Before and after photo/s
    Your Story
    A few tips for other moms who are trying to lose their weight.

You can inbox me or share it on here.
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm not done yet Im about halfway to my goal but I would be happy to
    Im a mom of 5 I was diagnosed type 2 diabetic in December
    I have since lost 64lbs change my diet and exercise
    and fixed all my numbers

I have a blog where I post about it too
    message me if you want my story and pictures
  • toffee2013
    Options
    I've just sent you a message.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    Sure, drop me a line...I posted my story on here you should be able to find it....

I have two girls..10 and 6, a husband who is away 10 months out of 12...I would be happy to write for your blog
  • toffee2013
    Options
    I've just sent you a message. Before and after photos would be great too.
  • toffee2013
    Options
    if anyone has blogs themselves , i can always link you.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I might be interested. I am down 93 lbs. 272 to 179.
  • DrJenO
    DrJenO Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Feel free to message me. I have three kids (4, 3, and 19 mos) and am down 50 pounds so far, with about 30-35 more to go. I'll be ready in about 6 more months (hopefully).
  • toffee2013
    Options
    If you are interested could you either reply here with your story and photos or email me at kiarnalewis@live.co.uk
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!