Ladies who started at 200+ pounds!

Replies

• Geekygal85
    Geekygal85 Posts: 37 Member
    Hey all!! Figured I would join in on this as well. More support is always great. I started this journey about a year ago. It's been a bit slow, but I have already done way better than any previous attempts at losing weight.

SW = 294
    CW = 244
    GW = I just want to see 199 at this point. I'll figure out my ultimate goal when I get to 199!
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    you can add me I started at 243 and am at 212 looking towards 167
  • ruthejp13
    ruthejp13 Posts: 213 Member
    My highest was 237. I lost 10 pounds and kept it off for a year. Then I lost another 10 pounds and kept most of it off for a year. Then 6 months ago I started long term weight loss and I'm at 199 now. YEAH!!! My goal is to no longer be obese in a month.
  • PinkPanther318
    PinkPanther318 Posts: 81 Member
    I am in there and just starting out pretty much. I really need some support. I really wanna be in onederland soon. I have about 88 lbs left to lose.
  • Knittinger
    Knittinger Posts: 8 Member
    I started at 216, got down to 184 then had 5 weddings in one summer and went off the rails a bit....ended up back at 200 and am now pretty much starting over. Feel free to add me.
  • PlaidCaterpillar
    PlaidCaterpillar Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I am currently in the 200's and would love more friends with similar challenges. Send me a friend request :)
  • AustinJ12
    AustinJ12 Posts: 4 Member
    I just hit 275.
  • rahrah6459
    rahrah6459 Posts: 23 Member
    My highest weight ever was 297 about 20 years ago. I started my latest journey at 226.8 about a month ago and have lost 15 lbs. I wish it would come off as quickly as it seemed to go on! Could use all the support I can get. Please add me.
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Feel free to add me! Started out at 264, have lost 93 in a littler over a year with 37 to go!
  • spendthatcash
    spendthatcash Posts: 6 Member
    You can add me!

Started at 242 lbs (my highest weight)
    Down to 230 lbs
    Started on MFP about 50 days ago
    My goal weight is 145 lbs, but I set mini goals of 30 lbs at a time

I log in daily and update my status as well. I love interacting w/ MFP users, best way to keep motivated!
  • I stared at 320, and now I am down to 255! Feel free to add me! I love making new friends on here!
  • melsayshello
    melsayshello Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me ..

I was 250 at my heaviest.

now at 177.

Goal is 130

I am 5'5 (:

Lets kick some butt!
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    I started at 271lbs and am currently battling the 180's. Feel free to add me!
  • MalPal2
    MalPal2 Posts: 6 Member
    right there with ya babe. I'm at 200pounds.... heaviest ever! I was down to 165 a year or so ago... I gained it all back.
  • MalPal2
    MalPal2 Posts: 6 Member
    love what you said!
  • kalinalauritzen3
    kalinalauritzen3 Posts: 5 Member
    I started my journey at 224 and went through hoops to find what works for me. I lost 30 pounds by eating a keto diet but switched over to calorie counting recently :) feel free to add me, anyone! We got this!
  • most I've ever weighed was 248 but I lost 30 lbs a couple years back and i keep gaining and losing 20 lbs. I'm now up to 239, was 243 a few days ago. I'm very short and doctor said my lowest healthy weight would be about 115. I'm looking to get to at least 150.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Stay strong and believe in yourself ladies! I love threads like these. Dont let shame, anger depression or feeling overwhelmed stand in the way of your goals. I think the mental beat downs I always gave myself was one of my biggest obstacles to losing weight. It's wonderful seeing such a supportive thread!
  • Back2Business4Real
    Back2Business4Real Posts: 1 Member
    Hello Everyone! I've been using this site for about 5-6weeks now. Love all the inspiring stories and support.

SW: 223
    CW: 205
    I can't wait to be under 200lbs. Back in 2012 I got down to 201lbs then just stopped. I don't plan on doing that again. Once I see 199 I'm never going back.
    GW: A healthy weight. Perhaps 135 - 145 range. I really want to look fit & toned (like many of the wonderful ladies I've seen on here who weight train) So I'll just see where my body takes me.
  • I'm starting at 250+ pounds, so feel free to add me. I'm at the beginning of my weight loss, so am going through the struggles of starting new habits and getting rid of old ones :)