Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...

Options
Hello everyone! I'm new as of a couple of weeks ago. I used to use another website but a few people recommended this one and so I thought I'd give it a try. I like it!

I've had four children and gained the weight with each one and I'd lose it all. This last time I've needed a little more effort than before. So here I am.

Last year at this time I lost 40lbs and then my workout routine was thrown off and all went to pits lol. I gained about 6-8-10lbs back and I'm now back at it again.

Pictures in my profile are of my current weight.

I'm 5'6"

Weight before children 177
Highest weight: 220 (after baby #4)
Current weight: 188
First goal: 177
Second goal: 165
Final goal: 150

The smallest I've been as an adult was 165 and I'd like to get to 150 just because. Anything lower than that, um, I guess. I'm of a muscular build and I think I'd look weird to be a real low weight. I'd prefer to leave as much "curve" on me as I can lol

So anyways, I'm happy to be here!

Replies

• mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Welcome aboard! Good luck on your new journey and we are all here for support!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hello...add me as a friend!!! We have similar stories!!!
  • aneeni
    aneeni Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost about 80 pound 6 years ago. Then, the same thing happened to me. I broke my foot and my exercise routine went out the window never to return. It is so hard to make part of the routine again. The fact that you can exercise at all with four children is amazing. I could hardly find time with two. Good luck. Having done it once I know how good success feels, and since you have done it before, just remember how it felt and maybe that will motivate you again. Good luck!
  • shadyman
    Options
    good luck.. I was given this webb site by transplant social worker, I think its great. Helps me keep track of food intake ,can't say enough good things about it , again good luck:smile::smile:
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    YAY Mary! Welcome to the boards!
  • mmmary201
    Options
    ignore
  • mmmary201
    Options
    I lost about 80 pound 6 years ago. Then, the same thing happened to me. I broke my foot and my exercise routine went out the window never to return. It is so hard to make part of the routine again. The fact that you can exercise at all with four children is amazing. I could hardly find time with two. Good luck. Having done it once I know how good success feels, and since you have done it before, just remember how it felt and maybe that will motivate you again. Good luck!

I either do Jillian Michaels DVD's when my kids are busy doing other things or I go to the YMCA and they have free childcare, so that surely helps!