Who wants to join the 'Lose weight by April' group?

Options

Replies

• Serenity79
    Options
    I weigh in in the morning. Very nervous! :ohwell:
  • TexasTomato
    Options
    Please count me in! And feel free to "pal" me too. I have more than 70 pounds to lose, but 20 by the end of April will be a good first milestone.

Right now my challenge is to resist Girl Scout Cookies. I can see on my Facebook newsfeed that the annual Girl Scout Cookie sales are heating up. MUST RESIST!
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    same!
  • Sunny_Skies
    Options
    I'm in! I only have 20 pounds to lose, but I think losing 10 pounds by then is realistic.
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My goal exactly.. I want to reach my goal by April 1. Im excited to show the new me in my new cute outfit. Add me as your friend and we can motivate each other. Im staying commited and focused! Lets do it!!!
  • lilmommy
    Options
    Im soooo in my birthday is April 8th I want the weight gone!!!
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a late April birthday so I'm in on this as well. Goal is to lose 40 lbs by April 26th.
  • Serenity79
    Options
    Just had my first weigh in, I lost 4 pounds! I'm really pleased! Although I know it's mostly water weight and next week will be a much lower number, but it's such a good starting point, I don't think I've ever lost that much in the first week of a diet before!
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join. April 1 is a special deadline for me...my birthday and I really want to be at my goal weight.
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Jan.1,2011 My goal is to drop at least 1 pound each week this year.
    *Jan. 3rd weight lost since last Saturday = Exceeded my 1 pound goal!
    *Jan. 8th weight lost since last Saturday = Exceeded my 1 pound goal!
  • Empressmee
    Empressmee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Count me in :smile:
  • dungardove
    Options
    I'm in:happy:
  • TheLastKeeper
    TheLastKeeper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lost my first pound and decided to spice it up a bit on my end. Starting today I'm shooting for 75 miles walking/elliptical by the end of the month. Being totally out of shape at this point I figure that this is the lowest impact for me and getting through this will get me out of the starting gate to allow me a more physical workout. I haven't exercised in years, having multiple back surgeries over a 10 year period, and have gotten sick and tired of being out of shape and overweight. Now that I'm 50 it's not going to get any easier the older I get.
  • yana6
    yana6 Posts: 8
    Options
    Count me in too! Wow I'm in great company. I'm looking to loose 16 pounds by April 2nd. That will mean 18 pounds lost and half way to my goal of loosing 36 pounds. Like other newbies here I don't have a clue yet how to add friends. I plan to post to this topic once or twice a week. Good luck to us all!

3236174.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Kandy3
    Kandy3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LWBA
    Ok guys topic for today is ' a frustrating diet moment'.
    Mine today is;
    excitedly getting on the scales this morning for the first time since 1st January for my first weigh, only to find that the brand new scales are not working! Grrrrr!:sad:
  • LMC409
    LMC409 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in!!!!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    My frustrating diet moment dates back to the start of the year and lasted months. I began to eat better, logged everything I ate on here and exercised. At the end of two months, I had lost 17 pds and my knees were shot! Then I began taking a course and suddenly my exercise time was gone. Slowly the weight came back on and I just couldn't recommit.

It was frustrating because I stopped prioritizing me. Not good.
  • debbiethegreek
    Options
    I have just joined, i'm in :)
  • Keekaj520
    Options
    I'm in!! :) I requested to be your friend. I need an end date, I only have 12 to lose. :)
  • fitmom125
    Options
    I have not logged in for a few days. I need a little encouragement. I'm in.