Hi I am new too!

Options
On 12/28 I learned I am Diabetic. I have a lot to learn about this disease and will need to count carbs. The Nutritionist recommended this site to hep track carbs, fat and calories. It is great! I am so excited about the mobile app that syncs with the URL...Awesome! So anyway, I have logged in for 10 days straight - woohoo! I have had some good days and some bad days, but the good days are winning. Let's hope it stays that way.

Replies

• bluebeta
    Options
    welcome aboard, Keep up the good work. There will be great days and bad days, just remember to keep going. we're all here for you.
  • newnurse06
    newnurse06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I just found this website today and let me tell you....this is gonna be easy to track my foor and stuff. I have tried for so many years to loose this weight and this time, I'm serious. Look forward to meeting new people along my weight loss journey!!!!
  • mks9558
    Options
    Thanks to you both!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! Welcome aboard. Good luck on your new journey. We are all here for support!
  • bluebeta
    Options
    Glad to have you both join, I have been signed on to this since Nov 10, but just started using it the last week of Dec, and I love it. Great support and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. More than likely some one else has the same question but is to scared to ask. Good luck :)