Set to 1300 cals and I'm STARVING!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• whannell2
    Options
    Do you like dill pickles? Some Vlasik Kosher baby dill pickle have no carbs and no calories. The tang is like candy when you are a restricted diet and helps with my cravings. Also look where your calories are going. Try to up the bulk factor. Get more size like 2 cups of veggies for less calories than 4 oz of meat Hope this helps.
  • DoralisM
    Options
    Cheese... i love cheese! I will eat a piece and yes i will TRY to go to bed earlier but come on, its the weekend. Who goes to sleep at 11pm on a Friday/Saturday night, not me =) lol. Oh i wish i like almonds and peanuts (YUCKK) Ok thank you all for the GREAT tips, I think i will set it to loose 1/2lb per week or exercise more days.

ps- Feel free to add me as a friend!:drinker:
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    rfsahae - I just laughed when I saw the WALK WALK WALK in your siggy. I'm about ready to change my last name to WALKER because that's what I've become since I decided to lose the weight. Most days I do at least 6 miles - when time and weather permit I'll happily walk twice that. Yes, WALK WALK WALK, lol!
  • AECobb738
    AECobb738 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What might help you feel fuller without increasing your caloric intake is eating high fiber foods, like baked potatoes, whole grains, oatmeal, and fruit. And also eating more lean proteins like skinless chicken breasts, nuts, and beans. If you're already eating those types of foods and still not feeling full, then maybe you could walk at a moderate pace for 30-45 minutes, which should give you enough room for a snack when you feel hungry. Hope that helps!

3622912.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter