Saturday Morning Success..

Options
It may not seem like that BIG of a success to some, but it was HUGE for me...

I made the kids cinnamon rolls...

AND RESISTED!!!!

I had a cup of watermelon!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    It may not seem like that BIG of a success to some, but it was HUGE for me...

I made the kids cinnamon rolls...

AND RESISTED!!!!

I had a cup of watermelon!:bigsmile:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Oh man, that is huge! Way to go. I actually started my diet a day later than planned simply because I made french toast for breakfast one morning (usually my son just has cereal) and that threw my whole day off! LoL
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    Don't think I could have done it!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    that's soooo awesome and good for you!!!

Feeling full is feeling full and you actually feel better after filling up on watermelon than after eating a cinnamon roll...you just think you want it more because well...hello they smell and taste amazing!:tongue:

very proud of you!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    It is a big deal!
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    That is awesome!!!

I love baking (cookies, cakes, pastries, etc.) but I don't eat them!!! My roomates don't go through that stuff as fast as 2 young kids would, so i don't get to make it them. lol - and i know if it was sitting around for too long, i would be caught in the sweet tooth trap.
  • valerie9697
    Options
    Good for you!! I plan on having watermelon for lunch. For breakfast I had some dark cherries and a banana. I'm having pretty severe nocturnal leg cramps, so I also had a banana. Any suggestions for leg cramps??
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you could resist, I would have given in!!!!

I know, bad right?

But, I might have had calories to squeeze that in there! haha
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    thats awesome, i love some cinnamon rolls...*drools* good job on resisting them.... not sure if i could this morning lol
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Holy Willpower batman!
    I don't buy those anymore.....LOL..sorry to my kiddies
    I remember when DH and I were dating we would split the roll *licking fingers*

Good job!
    Kim
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Oh heck yes, that is way awesome!:tongue: Don't know if I could turn down home made CinnaRolls?! :frown: Way ta go gurl,, you rock!