Just started myfitnesspal and love it

Options
:smile: It hasnt been a week yet but people always say the first couple of weeks are the hardest.

Replies

• semiquaver
    Options
    Welcome to the site and good luck.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    me to the support on here is great its kind of like a weightloss facebook i personally think :-) good luck :-)
  • kgarvey66
    Options
    :smile: Thank you
  • nresides
    nresides Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Its only been a week for me and I've already lost 3pounds, I'm excited, now I just need friends on here to help encourage each other.
  • sdsmart
    sdsmart Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I totally love it! My first week I lost 4 pounds and was completely stoked! Good luck on your journey :)
  • shug458
    shug458 Posts: 99
    Options
    welcome! I am new as well and exactly the same thing...it's been just about a week and down 3 lbs already!!!!!!! soooo excited and loving this site! good luck to you
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Glad you have made the decision to change your life. This is an awesome site with plenty of inspiration and encouragement. :wink:
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! MFP is amazing! You will love it :)
  • SexyRed66
    Options
    I just began on 01/03/11 I have lost 4lbs and I know it is due to this site. Just being able to log onto a site where everyone basically has the same goal WEIGHT LOSS..gives me the support to continue...Thanks QB for hooking me up with the site..Good luck to everyone.
  • candycana
    candycana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Keeping track of what I'm eating is the key. Now when I get cravings, I think about the calories I'd be consuming and it helps me resist. Not every time....but most of the time. I joined the week before Thanksgiving and have lost 7 lobs even through the holiday season! Woot! Woot!

You're right, it takes work logging in every day, making sure you think about how much you're eating, a cup, half a cup, whatever. But for me, it's soooo worth it! Good luck, and don't give up!!!
  • jenlen65
    jenlen65 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing my first week too and I lost 7 lbs. That in itself is motivation enough to keep going!!! This is a wonderful site and even more wonderful people!. WELCOME!!!!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    me to the support on here is great its kind of like a weightloss facebook i personally think :-) good luck :-)

That's exactly how I described it to my friends! Instead of addicting to Facebook, I just log on here!

Welcome!