Replies

• lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends :)
  • joanna_82
    joanna_82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    my diary is open. I am trying to eat a healthy balanced diet, no fads or silly things, just proper food.
  • laurenfayecarter
    laurenfayecarter Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here I have tried every fad going to no success trying to programme myself to WANT heathy food! :smile:
  • laurenfayecarter
    laurenfayecarter Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have notice that a few people's have soya/almond/lactofree milk. Are they healthier than normal milk???
  • apple_22over7
    Options
    My diary's open, although I've only been logging for a few days. I'm also mainly meat-free, so most of what I log is veggie. I can't promise it'll be interesting - breakfast & lunch are usually the same day in day out, I tend to cook 3 or 4 main meals a week and eat them over 2 nights - but you're welcome to have a nose :)
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm Scottish. My diary is open, I eat gluten-free (coeliac) so it may not be of much interest to you but it's open for inspiration or comparison for people anyways. I'm not especially creative with food and I still eat more biscuits and sweeties than I ought to, but I always stay under my daily calorie goal, save for once I think.
  • free1me5
    free1me5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me and peek ☺
  • 12pillows
    12pillows Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have notice that a few people's have soya/almond/lactofree milk. Are they healthier than normal milk???
    Might be healthier, not sure. I have lacofree stuff cause I'm lactose intolerant.
    I have lactase tablets though for when I just really need a real pizza :D
  • Muffie22
    Muffie22 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

I have it with porridge because it's so much less calories, so gives me more to eat for the rest of the day ;P. Normal milk has way more protein however, if you don't mind a few extra cals :)
  • itsjustmish
    itsjustmish Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, so feel free to add me. It's not very interesting though ... I tend to eat the same things for breakfast, lunch, and snacks every day but dinner varies. I find it easier to keep on track that way!
  • apple_cakes
    apple_cakes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and I'm from the UK so anyone feel free to add me!
  • carewithay
    carewithay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my diary, it should be open, from the UK too!
  • maddieftaylor
    maddieftaylor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Go ahead :)
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Fill yer boots!

Just don't look at a cycling day or you might catch a nasty case of the carbs..... :wink:
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm a Scottish born Canadian and my diary is open. I try not to eat a lot of packaged/brand name foods so feel free to take a look. I also use lactose free products because I am lactose intolerant. Lactose free neither increases nor decreases nutritional values of the foods. My lactose free skim milk has the same calories and nutrition as regular skim milk.
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options

I tend to drink soya milk when I buy a latte or cappuccino simply because I prefer the taste when it's steamed :) I drink regular milk at home though. I do like almond milk in my porridge but rarely buy it because my husband hates it and it goes to waste.
  • gemheath2010
    gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hiya min is open if you want to view it :)
  • charlton200
    charlton200 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I *think* mine is open! but I probably use far too many calories on gin then you should aim for!
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Murrican here, but everything I eat is available in UK from my understanding.

I looked at your diary, and your cereal combos cracked me up... the variety you have is awesome. I hope you own stock in Kelloggs and General Mills! :O)
  • gmhenry2014
    gmhenry2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi. My diary is open to friends (I'm I the UK). I aim to eat clean 90% of the time!