MFP has been the bomb

Options
I was an regular MFP person a couple years ago. I lost the weight I wanted and got in awesome shape. I eventual stopped logging and frequenting the MFP community. I didn't totally go back to my old ways but I did gain some weight back. Sot 3 weeks ago I got back to basics and have been doing great. I lost contact with many of my MFP peeps, sadly.. guess they moved on as well.
But I'm BACK... and glad to have the friends that I had from years ago.

Anyway, the reason for the post is to say to those out there either starting the journey of fitness and or weight loss or those that might be starting to lose your way.. This **** works! Keep at it.. I've already lost 7 pounds since I've been back.

Also,this was my last workout before the big 50! Some fun stats since I started tracking things some 4 to 5 years ago:
610 miles running
11,388 miles cycling
plus various other workouts

totaling 490,470 calories burned.

I'm not the fastest or the best but I'm healthy, don't need prescription drugs and am ready to conquer another 50.

Thanks for being part of the journey.. It's always a boost to see my mfp friends doing well.

Stay healthy and fit!

Gunnar

Replies

• Jaminjo2
    Jaminjo2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Totally right, MFP works when you keep at it! I love the idea of continuous tracking of your workouts. I may have to add that to my paper journal.
  • gunnarpalm
    gunnarpalm Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I use numerous programs Map my ride(run/fitness) keeps a lifetime total that you can access.