Female Accountability Partner(s) Needed!

Options
stephxfit
stephxfit Posts: 30 Member
Hello all!

A little about me: Im a 23 yr old female from Texas. I travel with my husband. No kids (yet ;P).

I struggle with binge eating/sugar addiction. Over the past 3 years I've gained 60 lbs. I struggle with consistency, our rediculously unpredictable travel schedule has made it even more challenging,

I try to eat mostly eat "clean", count calories and macros (easily, thanks to myfitnesspal!). I enjoy yoga, walking, Jillian Michael's workout DVDs, and I've dabbled in lifting (loved it, but rarely have access to a gym).

I strongly believe the key to making and maintaining a lifestyle change is support... Unfortunately weight loss/healthy eating isn't an encouraged subject with my family and current friends.

I would love to give and recieve accountability! Anyone is free to add me on here, and if anyone with similar interests/goals would like to exchange email or phone numbers, PM me! :)

Good luck to all!

Replies

• mrsemmypants
    mrsemmypants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm Emily. I've got about 90 or so to go and then I'm sure more after that. I know what you mean about support, my husband is great and my dad is a runner again, but my siblings and mom are another story... =\ Feel free to add me!