Options
13»

Replies

• michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who Fans
    Who is your favorite Doctor and why?

Mine personally is the 9th doctor. There is just something about him that I enjoy!
    "Before I go, I just want to tell you: you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And do you know what? So was I!"
    Mine is the 9th as well. He was my first doctor and while I love the others, he was the best!
    51386-Doctor-Who-dancing-gif-YTBZ.gif

Gawd, y'all are making me want to go watch 9's run all over again! :-P
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Companions 1) Donna Noble 2) Liz Shaw 3) Sarah-Jane Smith

Honourable mention to Rory Williams - he's my favourite male companion by a country mile.
  • Loz220662
    Loz220662 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who Fans
    Who is your favorite Doctor and why?

Mine personally is the 9th doctor. There is just something about him that I enjoy!
    "Before I go, I just want to tell you: you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And do you know what? So was I!"
    Mine is the 9th as well. He was my first doctor and while I love the others, he was the best!
    51386-Doctor-Who-dancing-gif-YTBZ.gif

Gawd, y'all are making me want to go watch 9's run all over again! :-P

I love all doctor who but got to admit billie piper (rose tyler) and david tennant (the doctor) are my favorite
  • airbearlover
    airbearlover Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tenth all the way!
    Something bout David Tennant and his lively approach to his character that trapped me. lol
  • beccasaur387
    beccasaur387 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    11th was my first and I will remain loyal. He made dinosaurs cool. I want to see what the whole 'Bad Wolf' reference is so I plan on seeing Rose as the companion, but I can't just jump into things so I will start with her and the 9th Doctor and work my way up.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Tenth all the way!
    Something bout David Tennant and his lively approach to his character that trapped me. lol

I think they played the whole love triangle so well with david tennant he is so sexy too...so i'm a little bias. All of the doctors have been great and I love all seasons and all doctors, but tennant got me for some reason...it's just his personality. sorry to matt smith, but i just don't buy it.
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tennant is my all-around favorite, but as far as classic Who goes, Hartnell had it down.

Now, companions... I really, really loved Rory. If it weren't for Rory I don't think I would've stuck with the Smith era.
  • algwynt
    algwynt Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    glad you all enjoy the doctor,for me its the worst tv show in history.but thats me, hope it continues to entertain you all.
  • crikey_katie
    crikey_katie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    10th Just love David Tennants charisma, and he's easy on the eyes so that doesn't hurt!
  • magic8ballkr
    Options
    10th Doctor.

I remember when he first made his appearance I really struggled to like him. But at the end of it, I really do love him now. He's closely followed by 11, though :D
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    Options
    Monday, BBC America is going all Who all the time. I just might drive my husband crazy quoting back all the lines. I'm very excited to see how the new Doctor does. Anyone else?

ETA: 10th for this girl!
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    Options
    Just me then?
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Nope not alone every time I see it advertised on tv I get bubbles of excitement.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    timelord_zps7c025b5d.jpg

all I can say is ....... oh! my! God!

:heart:
  • luthergravy
    Options
  • MistyB023
    MistyB023 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Donna was my favorite companion too! :drinker:

I'm going to be sad to see the 11th go, but I say that about all the Drs. :smokin: