Day 30 of the 30 day shred!

Options
13»

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've done 30DS, RI30, and 6 Week 6 Pack. I love all of Jillian's DVD's. I also alternate running and it's worked wonders.

Great job!!!
  • tor331
    tor331 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok...I'm going to do the 30 day shred! Awesome results.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done you! I did 3 days and hurt so much I had to stop!
    Really Need to find my mojo from somewhere...

I did the same...then got off and on a week later. It's like starting over every time!
    I need to try what she did....6..ok maybe 5 days(lol) in a row then rest.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    way to go! I love Jillians Work outs. Ripped in 30 is pretty awesome too.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look wonderful!
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    Awesome! Great work :)
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Great job I haven't done 30 day shred in so long. I'm so far out of shape for it. Maybe after a few weeks of my Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds I can get back to some shredding. :) Nice progress.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done you! I did 3 days and hurt so much I had to stop!
    Really Need to find my mojo from somewhere...

I did the same...then got off and on a week later. It's like starting over every time!
    I need to try what she did....6..ok maybe 5 days(lol) in a row then rest.

I recall even in the intro for the video Jillian herself says to take rest days. Did she not?
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    These are amazing results! I just finished day 15, and this is totally inspiring! Thanks for sharing (:
  • maddieftaylor
    maddieftaylor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is very motivating! I am on day 15 of Level 2, today should be day 16 but I have hurt my knee and foot and I'm not sure whether to have a rest day or not. Did you have any rest days? x
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    This is very motivating! I am on day 15 of Level 2, today should be day 16 but I have hurt my knee and foot and I'm not sure whether to have a rest day or not. Did you have any rest days? x

I did the shred 6 days a week with rest on Sunday. :)
  • maddieftaylor
    maddieftaylor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

I did the shred 6 days a week with rest on Sunday. :)

Ahh I see, thank you! I was worried it would hinder my progress if I had a rest day, also I haven't lost any weight either but can definitely see a difference too :)
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I am on day three of level 3. I had to space it out a bit. I basically did /am doing each level for ten days with cardio I between. I haven't really lost pounds, but I have gone down a pant size. I also have the six pack abs and the butt and thigh videos. Those are intense also.... Keep up the good work!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    No way in hell i could do this 30 day shred. If i could do the 30 day shred I would pry be close to my target weight lolz. My ankles, body etc is too out of shape for such craziness .

Good job though! Good for you and yeah you look great.

I have a mommy body with most excellent battle wounds and the like. I wish i could look like you! haha... keep it up!

If you start out exercising gently you can move on to 30DS. I am 58 and completed L1 when obese moving to overweight. You can work at the lower level and sub easier moves if you really can't work at the higher level. I moved on to L2 but had to stop because an old fracture in my wrist prevented me from doing all the plank work - I use other fitness vids off youtube instead and hope to return to 30DS again.

Always worth a try - you may not do everything perfectly but you sure do get better quickly
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I may have to dust off my copy!! lol!:laugh:
  • 45thin
    45thin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of 30 DS and it is kicking!! My arms and legs are so sore, but I plan to push through. I am on a 1200 calorie diet, and need to lose about 45 pounds. Hoping for some big results. This is my first work out video. I have only been walking until now.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I did my first day of 30-Day shred this morning. It was rough, and I didn't have weights or a yoga mat, so I used two jars of coconut oil and a pillow. It was recommended to me from a friend on MFP.

I hope it works well!

I'm going to try to do the 30-Day shred in the mornings before work, and than swim or lift after work.

I'm currently at 185 and dying to get into the 170's.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!