What is your favorite work out?

Options
I have the x-box 360 and it comes with a lot of free workouts as well as workouts you can purchase. My favorite one at the moment is a Cardio Fight Kickboxing routine. It really works your whole body. I was just wanting to ask everyone. What are your favorite workout's/routine's?

Replies

• hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Anything by Jillian Michaels, so far I have done her Yoga Meltdown, the 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, and I am currently doing Shred-it with weights. For the XBox, if you can stream Amazon Instant Video or the internet you can watch some of her videos free.

Also I LOVE Just Dance for the XBox or Wii, if your into dancing its good exercise also. :bigsmile:
  • GonnaLoseIt50Plus
    Options
    Anything by Jillian Michaels, so far I have done her Yoga Meltdown, the 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, and I am currently doing Shred-it with weights. For the XBox, if you can stream Amazon Instant Video or the internet you can watch some of her videos free.

Also I LOVE Just Dance for the XBox or Wii, if your into dancing its good exercise also. :bigsmile:

The x-box 360 has tons of Jillian Michaels worksouts ive actually purchased a few. I really like once calls buns and thighs i think.... But did it send me through a work out lol.
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Turbofire!! BeachBody program, I am currently wrapping up week 12, and I absolutely love it!! It's fun, get awesome calorie burns, and I am never bored!!! :)
  • joannadalina
    joannadalina Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Team Jillian :)

Currently doing her Ripped in 30 workout DVD. When I am not doing a workout DVD, then definitely outdoor hiking / running / jogging.

Best of luck,
    Joanna
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My favorite would have to be doing Zumba and spinning classes.

Anything dancing related is great because its fun and you're being active at the same time. Double Whammy!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Weights in general
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Weights in general
    This

And running!
  • saraM926
    saraM926 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm super cheap, so I just YouTube exercises. I've gone through a few different channels, but I found Fitness Blender and it's pretty amazing. Awesome workouts, and free! :P
  • Lisa71072
    Lisa71072 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    These are some great ideas! I need to switch up my program. I ran 2 miles for the first time in years and hated it. When i used to run i enjoyed it. For the last month I have been doing Zumba for the Wii. I am definitely more into videos. I was totally bored running this morning. Wondering if I can get some workouts off the Wii like you can Xbox.
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options

The x-box 360 has tons of Jillian Michaels worksouts ive actually purchased a few. I really like once calls buns and thighs i think.... But did it send me through a work out lol.

Oh Cool! I didn't know they were on XBox 360 too! We have an XBox, I just don't use it cause I am more familiar with the Wii

And YES your right her stuff is guaranteed to send you through a work out for sure!!!
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    1) Power Clean
    2) Deadlift
    3) Front Squat
    4) Hill Sprints.

It's a classic...
  • GonnaLoseIt50Plus
    Options

Anything dancing related is great because its fun and you're being active at the same time. Double Whammy!

I have no skills in the dance but love to do it anyway lol
  • GonnaLoseIt50Plus
    Options
    I love seeing the variety of things everyone does. i am also getting some really good ideas too!
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I love love love swimming and playing just dance! Favorite just dance is deff Just Dance 2014. Both are super fun and most of the time I don't even realize that I'm even working out! And my 3 year old loves it because she dances/swims along.
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Really like T-25, Insanity and Ballet. I know a bit all over the place with type, but it keeps it fun and fresh.
  • akuaafriyie
    akuaafriyie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm super cheap, so I just YouTube exercises. I've gone through a few different channels, but I found Fitness Blender and it's pretty amazing. Awesome workouts, and free! :P

me too i love anything fitness blender. their workouts are awesome plus they give tons of good quality nutrition and fitness advice
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit N Six has so many exercises options and a camera where u can see yourself exercises while u are working out
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Zumba. I have 3 workout sets and it's the only program I can stick with. I tried Jillian Michaels (30 Day Shred; never get past level 1, No More Trouble Zones; hate push-ups and planks and will never be able to do them right, and Killer Buns and Thighs; popped a rib the first and only time I used it and took 3 weeks just to be able to breathe without pain). If I start a video with dread and can't wait until it's over, it's not for me. I hate exercise so enjoying Zumba is an accomplishment for me. And to feel guilty on my rest day is something I never would have anticipated.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options

I have no skills in the dance but love to do it anyway lol

HA!! i'm the same way, and I find it especially hard trying to follow someone else's dance moves. So I just kinda do my own thing sometimes. hehehe. Its still fun either way. Get it girl!
  • chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    YOGA is my favourite. But I also like anthing and everything by Jillian Micheal's, Xhit Daily and Fitness Blender videos on Youtube, Circuit Training, Cycling, Swimming, Zumba, Walking, jogging. I find the more you change it up the less anooyed or bored you'll get with exercising. And by chnaging it up you get you body working everything.