week one down......YAY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• sourapple99
    sourapple99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im 3 pounds down in one week....great start:)
  • RoRoFletch
    Options
    Hilary that's very true - speaking from experience when I was on WW. I have this app on my phone and I love it. This is the first I've logged in online to blog and check out the message boards.

To Everyone: You guys are SO awesome and are giving me more motivation to do better myself. I'm getting back on track this week - not as painful as I thought. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    My 1st week back on my diet & I'm down 5.4! I haven't done any exercise this week except an ATTEMPT @ a ZUMBA DVD that was a major disaster! I have the "white girl syndrome"! I just went out this morning & bought me a set of weights & The Biggest Loser "Last Chance Workout" DVD. Hopefully this week I can get that workout in each day or @ least 5 of the 7.

Good luck to everyone! I have 11.8 lbs to go until I meet my 1st mini goal.
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm down 4 lbs now.. I'm pretty happy.. But I dont want to psyche myself up.. ONTO NOW WEEK 2
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Take before pictures and measurements, all of you guys!

Trust me! You'll be bummed later if you don't.
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    great job everyone!!!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Week one down, and only down 2 lbs, but that is still very motivating.
    I spent the afternoon at the gym with my teenagers, that is also motivating!!!
    For week two I am focusing more on preparing food before I need to eat.
    This last week was a lot of prepared food at work. :frown:

I need to spend some time looking over recipes.
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Week one and I've lost 9lbs, I couldn't believe it!! I'll be pleased with any amount next week, as long as my weight continues to go down. The last time I lost that amount of weight I was on a scarily restricted diet (you probably know the one i'm talking about) and hungry all the time. This time I did it eating what I want and full tummy! Yeah!!

946094.png

q6OP.png 

Starting January 2011 Thread
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146800-starting-january-2011
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!