Looking for more online friends to keep me motivated

Options
I've been using MFP for almost 2 weeks and I love it! I've made a some great friends on here already but would love to add more to keep me motivated! I've got about 15-20 pounds to lose and I am (or should I say "was") a junk food junkie. I never met a gummy bear I didn't like lol! I'm currently doing Turbo Jam and have done P90X (2 rounds) last year. I'm from Pa, have a great husband and 3 fantastic kids that I home school. I love encouraging others too so feel free to add me :happy:

Replies

• MonsteRawr
    MonsteRawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    At the mall in Albany they have a little place that sells all kinds of candy and gummies. It's set up in the middle of the walkway, just bin after bin of every type of gummy imaginable with inviting scoops for the grabbing. My husband literally has to drag me away to keep me from embarrassing myself.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I commiserate with your love of all things junky and squishy.
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How did you like P90X? I've been thinking about doing it. Did you lose a lot of weight?

My junk food of choice peanut m&ms and pizza yum...
  • gsg37
    gsg37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I totally understand the need for sweets!! For me it is chocolate, my favorite is chocolate covered peanuts or brownies. I don't deprive myself just think we have to have everything in moderation. Feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the motivators I can get!! Good luck in your weight loss.:)
  • andrea_is_always
    andrea_is_always Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not necessarily new/or seasoned, just haven't had any online support, or friends on here to keep me motivated. I've been maintaining after losing over 50lbs, but now I'm stuck in at a plateau; & have 11lbs to get to my goal weight; so anyone who wants to be "weight loss buddies" is more than welcomed!
    I was a fast food junkie, & loved chocolate shakes & ice cream, tooough habit to break; but I did it =)
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I don't have the sweets problem . I have the chips problem! Salt, baby. I have NEVER met a chip or salsa that I didn't like! :ohwell: Feel free to add me too. Having friends on really does add an extra perk! :flowerforyou: