PB2 Recipies?

Options
13»

Replies

• awb_lrb
    awb_lrb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Recently saw this in the store and would like to have recipes too! Thanks.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I throw it out, and reach for my real Peanut Butter!

Why is that?

I can only think of a couple of reasons:

-It doesn't taste as good (I can't argue with you about your opinion, but I think it tastes better tbh)
    -It's too processed (three ingredients, let me know what your real peanut butter label says)
    -You want the calories associated with "real" peanut butter (okay, why did you come in this thread?)

I'll wait for an answer, hopefully you choose the easy way out and say it tastes gross.

- it tastes terrible in my opinion
    - check my diary processed foods do not bother me at all
    - i don't want or need the calories associated with "real" peanut butter, I enjoy it so i eat it, almost daily. - it's the interwebs I came to offer my recipe which was to throw it out!

ETA - why did you come to this thread?? I don't see where you have offered a recipe? Or did you just have to reply to my post?
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to come back to this thread! *drools*
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Love this stuff, great ideas!
  • remlaw06
    remlaw06 Posts: 20
    Options
    bump
  • s_light
    s_light Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I eat my PB2 with the chocolate on my waffles, other than that I eat regular peanut butter.
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    Options

Why is that?

-It doesn't taste as good (I can't argue with you about your opinion, but I think it tastes better tbh)
    -It's too processed (three ingredients, let me know what your real peanut butter label says)
    -You want the calories associated with "real" peanut butter (okay, why did you come in this thread?)

I'll wait for an answer, hopefully you choose the easy way out and say it tastes gross.

- i don't want or need the calories associated with "real" peanut butter, I enjoy it so i eat it, almost daily. - it's the interwebs I came to offer my recipe which was to throw it out!

ETA - why did you come to this thread?? I don't see where you have offered a recipe? Or did you just have to reply to my post?

I came here to get recipes, herp derp.

Glad to see you took the easy way out btw.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

Why is that?

I came here to get recipes, herp derp.

Glad to see you took the easy way out btw.

Not sure why an honest opinion about taste is considered the easy way out, but think what you will!