69lbs down....giggidy.

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    69 lbs is an epic accomplishment...don't you dare tell yourself any different!
  • cafeduus
    cafeduus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to take pictures. They will show you how far you have
    come and how good you really look!!!

Keep up the great work!!!!
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! It's just hard when you can't really see the results. Now today I'm 286...lost 70lbs but still only gone from size 28 pants to size 26... 70lbs and one pants size...sheesh... Still in a 3x shirt, or some 2x's. Lost so much weight but still feeling just as fat!

You may not see it, but I bet you can feel it. Just having more energy or being able to move a bit more. I know I've only lost 15lbs, definitely can't see a difference, but I do feel a lot better.

progress is progress and you have made a lot of progress in just 5 months. Keep up the great work! You deserve to be proud!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    quagmire.gif

Aaalll riiiight!
  • JJ48Fan
    JJ48Fan Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! It's just hard when you can't really see the results. Now today I'm 286...lost 70lbs but still only gone from size 28 pants to size 26... 70lbs and one pants size...sheesh... Still in a 3x shirt, or some 2x's. Lost so much weight but still feeling just as fat!

I completely understand, I haven't lost 70 pounds yet, however, I have lost 30 and I can't see a difference either. Instead of focusing on the UGH I am still fat....focus on the little things. For example, yesterday I sat with my legs crossed for the first time without my top leg falling off. What a victory. Focus on the little victories and before you know it you will have melted away and will be able to see a difference. Great job on the 70 pounds, you should feel very proud.

PS. take pictures and take pictures often, sometimes we can't see the difference in the mirror but we can on photos!
  • VictoriaVamp
    VictoriaVamp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well giggidy goo, good on ya :)
  • westn
    westn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!! I felt that way years ago. Hang in there and keep going. :smile:
  • tracie999
    tracie999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done thats great. I bought my sister Choose to loose more by chris powell in september she was 380lbs back then but now she is 280lbs. as my sisier is in the UK and i'm over in the USA on a posting i've not seen her since christmas so a few weeks ago i talked her into sending me a picture, oh my word i could see a big change in her.

Keep going your doing great.
  • Iwilldothis21
    Iwilldothis21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!

Just for fun (if I did the math right)
    That equates to:
    The weight of 138 big macs, 276 lg fries, or 27,600 jelly beans!
  • catecholamine
    catecholamine Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Here's current pics... ugh I look so bad in these pics. Didn't wanna show my face! lol

jan-june_zpsa6dedd94.jpg
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yeah girl, get some ;)
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. One of my english setters is 69 pounds and I'd hate to carry him around with me all day.
  • Iwilldothis21
    Iwilldothis21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can you see the difference when looking at the side by side pictures? I sure can!!!!!
  • queenbellasmom
    Options
    Wow I see a major difference in your pics!! My sister said it best to me in my pics, I still wanted to punch her after she said it though. She said you were like a football shape and now your like a cereal box, we were in the kitchen where there happened to be a football. Later I looked at my pictures again and could see what she meant. I also notice your legs and how their planted on the ground, what a big difference:smile: . I take pictures wearing my 1st outfit like every month and now I cant even wear the pants because they are too big. You lost 1 size, that is amazing. I went from wearing the biggest size sold in Lane Bryant/Avenue to currently between an 18/20 and 20/22. I imagine that your clothes are too baggy and getting baggier all the time. Good for you its hard, really hard and sounds like your well on your way to seeing the results you hope to see. Don't give up hang in there!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job!!!
  • gieshagirl
    gieshagirl Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    that is super!! keep it up!
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You should be amazingly proud of yourself! Keep up the good work.
  • slr90
    slr90 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • sunnykay2014
    sunnykay2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I see the difference. 69 lbs is a lot of weight that you've lost. You worked hard and should be so proud. Congrats and keep it up!
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Numbers don't lie! That's fantastic! Amazing work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!