get dizzy everytime when i do exercise???!!

Options
hi guys i get dizzy everytime when i do exercise this is during 4 month ago at first i play fitness 1 year i didnt get any dizziness but now i get very bad dizzines at the morning i get dizzines too i dont know why i get some blood test its clear

test name RESULT
GLUCOSE 103
UREA 23
URIC ACID 6.5
CREATININ 1.04
CHOLESTROL 168
*AND MANY OTHER TEST ARE CLEAR

*i use Jumpo protein before training 2 scope
*and every 35 days i get one sustanon 250 ml
*EATTING TOO MUCH AT THE DAY

PLEASE HELP GUYS:sad:

Replies

• cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How much water are you drinking? Dehydration can cause you to feel dizzy especially when your working out. Great test to see if your pee is close to a tea color or yellow then your aren't hydrated. Try drinking like 2 or 3 cups of water before you work out and bring some water with you as you work out.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    What's your blood pressure like? Mine is 99/76, and I get dizzy getting up from floor exercises and sometimes going from intense to moderate, and it was suggested to me to eat a pickle before my workout. Did you ask your doctor about this?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    My reading comprehension sucks today. Deleted this one.
  • kklv923
    kklv923 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you have lower blood pressure? I usually get dizzy when changing positions... laying to sitting... sitting to standing. I spoke to a doctor and was told I have orthostatic hypotension. Check this out...

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/orthostatic-hypotension/basics/definition/con-20031255
  • badalhassan
    Options
    i drink 2 bottles (0.5l) during exercise
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    How much water are you drinking? Dehydration can cause you to feel dizzy especially when your working out. Great test to see if your pee is close to a tea color or yellow then your aren't hydrated. Try drinking like 2 or 3 cups of water before you work out and bring some water with you as you work out.

this, and if you sweat a lot (e.g. exercising in a hot climate) then electrolyte imbalance could be an issue. Have you had your blood pressure checked? low blood pressure can be an issue and can also be linked to low levels of salt in the blood.

if you've been eating a low salt diet, you may want to up your intake of salt a little.
  • badalhassan
    Options
    sometime after exercisei tested my blood preasure with doctor he said little bit low
    but our doctor in iraq is bull**** igot 10 doctor during this 5 month wwithout any good result
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

this, and if you sweat a lot (e.g. exercising in a hot climate) then electrolyte imbalance could be an issue. Have you had your blood pressure checked? low blood pressure can be an issue and can also be linked to low levels of salt in the blood.

if you've been eating a low salt diet, you may want to up your intake of salt a little.
    This. Likewise make sure you're not drinking TOO MUCH water (as funny as it sounds) because that can also throw off your electrolytes. For me this is about 10-12 cups a day before I start getting dizzy due to what my doctor said was an electrolyte imbalance.
  • badalhassan
    Options
    when i do exercise very heavy and i will get up ate once i get dizzy but other time when i stand up iam ok i didnt feel dizzy and when i go to hairadresser i cant stay in cheers about 10 minutes i must to get up or i will falling down

sorry for my english dears.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Thinking maybe you should talk to your doctor on this one....
  • badalhassan
    Options
    yes i eat low salt diet
  • badalhassan
    Options
    veil i said before this is during 5 month i go to 10 doctors every one says you ok,,, they are bull**** in iraq there is no reall doctor :(
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    yes i eat low salt diet

If your blood pressure is low as you say then you don't need to eat a low salt diet. You might want to increase your salt intake.
  • badalhassan
    Options
    sissiluv: dear really i drink little water at the day but i drink more water during exercise and after exercise
  • badalhassan
    Options
    Booksandbeach: ok brother i will do that but my doctor says you had problem with inner ear but this is not true when i listen music am okei ..then why i get dizzy only at training or when i setting on chair and looking up.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear you can't find a decent doctor. Unfortunately, there are not many doctors on MFP and you need legitimate medical advice on this issue; it could be a serious medical problem. If you're getting dizzy when working out I would advise cutting the workout back.
  • badalhassan
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Options
    Booksandbeach: ok brother i will do that but my doctor says you had problem with inner ear but this is not true when i listen music am okei ..then why i get dizzy only at training or when i setting on chair and looking up.

So the dizziness is related to where your head is at the moment? In certain positions, you don't get dizzy?
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    One word: Breathe!

Become certain that you are breathing correctly (you'll get tons of information with a simple google search) before considering other physical problems. There is something called the "Valsalva Manuveur", which is used by athletes too during very high efforts, that causes mayor dizziness if not followed by proper breathing.

I used to have the same problem, thinking that was orthostatic hypotension, and ended up me not breathing properly 'till the point of getting extremely dizzy. Fixed it just by breathing deeply right after said high efforts.

Not saying that's for sure what's happening to you, but check it out and make sure it is not that what's causing you trouble.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Options
    Maybe you have benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. I had a few years ago. The dizziness only came if I moved my head in certain directions. It's caused by tiny crystals in the inner ear getting dislodged and ending up where they shouldn't be. There's an easy procedure to fix it. It's a head exercise. You can do it yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTZfIv165sY