95 days of mfp. Pics

Options

Replies

• Kiss_The_Stars
    Kiss_The_Stars Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In my experience, even if the scale doesn't say so, you are still improving your body. Sometimes its all differences you can see and feel, not necessarily weigh. But you might consider shaking up your workout routine, its easy for your body to get too used to the same activities.
  • christybushellwain
    christybushellwain Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a change! I agree with someone else who wrote that a change is a good way to get over a plateau. Also, did you do any other measurements like waist, hips, bust. Even arms, thighs, etc. I bet that even if you hit a weight plateau you'll keep seeing changes in other measurements that might not be as easy to see in the pictures. It's not too late to do it. I just started 19 days ago and haven't taken any photos yet. I should really do that too!
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress.. Just be patient. Plateaus happen and they go away...
  • silverstarrlyte
    silverstarrlyte Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    applause girl! You look great! keep it up, it will happen!
  • nataliespiczka
    Options
    Great job so far!! I know what it is like to hit a plateau though. I would say to change things up a little bit. Your body has gotten used to your normal routine so it is just jiving with you now. You're not confusing it anymore and it is getting comfortable. Time to challenge it again and make it think.

Maybe switch up your work out to work the same areas of your body but differently. I would also look at your calorie intake versus your weight. In order to maintain our current weight, most of us (even with Hypothyroidism) maintain at about 10 calories per pound. So say I weigh 150 pounds... in order to maintain I would need to consume around 1500 calories a day if I wasn't working out. If I am working out, but making up those calories with extra food, I will still maintain. If I wanted to lose, I would need to bring my calorie level down to around 1200 calories a day. I hope this makes sense? Also, make sure you are drinking your fluids. These are things I have learned in the past throughout my own journey. Dealing with some changes in my thyroid too right now. No fun.

Keep up the awesome work! You are doing amazing!
  • trish07tx
    trish07tx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitly see the changes! Keep up the good work!
  • morn1ngstarr
    morn1ngstarr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats on your progress!! Outstanding!
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see it!
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great. I really see the difference in your stomach but all over as well.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Wow.. nicely done!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing great and you can definitely see the difference. Don't give up, sometimes our bodies stick for a couple of weeks but you will soon start losing again x
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're doing great! Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    You're literally melting away...you can really see the difference!
  • tiffanycherie
    tiffanycherie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference. You look Great!!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. I would just make sure your food proportions are right (weight), maybe cut down by 100 for a week and see how it goes. My weight is playing games with me right now too, so I have to win with patience and keep trying. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • stukawife
    stukawife Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I see a huge change!! And your hair looks great! Just keep it up, slow and steady wins the race!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can see a big difference.

Great job!:flowerforyou:
    BTW, I love your new hair cut too.
  • Sebismom
    Sebismom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great in those recent pics, way to go! I have to commend you for losing weight while breast feeding. I remember feeling this all-consuming hunger while nursing. You have lost a lot of weight, and though you probably want to see that scale go down fast, your body is adjusting to the loss. Keep up the healthy habits and gradually mix things up. Are you doing interval training at the gym? That might help you increase your cardiovascular ability and strength. Good luck!
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    awe4 haha you look great, but i love your son looking up at you like.. mommy what are you doing?
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. As you get closer to goal weight, everything slows a bit. Let your body have just a little time to adjust, then maybe change up a few things like types of exercise and food just to get your body to pay attention to what you are doing. Then switch back after things get moving again. Good luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!