2nd NSV

Options
kdcj17
kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
W00t! I celebrated my second NSV today! :) After I gained weight, I literally only had ONE pair of jeans that I could fit and would wear. I refused to buy a bigger size or more of the size I was in and not happy with. WELL.... I decided to do a bit of Spring cleaning in my closet and figured 'what the hell?', tried on some old pants. Most didn't fit yet, however, a few pairs did!!! I am throwing away that said one pair of jeans I wore for a year+. Hehe. This shows my age - I even found a pair of loose ****ies overalls that I can't wait to wear with a tight shirt underneath, a la 90's style- ha!
Can't wait to see more changes. It really brings up my mood and helps put a smile on my face.

*edit D I C K I E S overalls, LMAO! Way to sensor my victory MFP...hahaha!

Replies

• nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    Great job!! I wish I kept some of my nineties clothes so I could compare. I miss you Skidz pants, JNCO jeans and Hypercolor tee shirts........
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I wish I kept some of my nineties clothes so I could compare. I miss you Skidz pants, JNCO jeans and Hypercolor tee shirts........
    YES! Even though he doesn't fit them anymore, I saved all my husbands JNCO jeans and shorts. I just couldn't get rid of them. :P

..and thank you!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    hahaha.. YAY! :)
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Good work - I have been refusing to buy more clothes too! As I lose weight, I rat through my suitcases (I moved house over 6 mths ago, but y'know life gets busy) and find things that are starting to fit again. It's like shopping for free! :laugh:
  • catecholamine
    catecholamine Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My most recent NSV is just that I can go to goodwill and actually find some clothes that fit me. I'm buying used right now because I plan to drop more weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!