Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for active loggers in their 20s-30s!

Replies

• Hi, I'm Yuliya from UK. I'm 21. I am 6 ft tall. I log daily and my diary is open. My goal is to lose around 60-80 pounds by losing 1-1.5 pounds per week.
    Feel free to add me:happy:
  • IA_Patt
    IA_Patt Posts: 1
    I log in everyday, multiple times, 27 years of age, anyone can add me! :D
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    age discrimination I swear :(
  • hoca1001
    hoca1001 Posts: 8
    HI all! I'm 23, looking to lose about 30 pounds (maybe 40...), and am doing a low carb way of eating. I've been on MFP for quite a while but have been yo-yoing in use (similar to my weight and past diets...) BUT this time, it's going to be different. I'm doing a fitness challenge on reddit.com so I'll be logging in every day and logging in a lot of activity! I'd love to have more friends for support! I'm trying to log in every day and so far so good. Cheers! :)
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    I log everyday and log everything, If you motive me, I will return the favor :D
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    I log everyday and log everything, If you motive me, I will return the favor :D
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    I'm 23, and am on mfp quite regularly. Feel free to add :)
  • jmgrazer
    jmgrazer Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 32 and log in daily. I don't post much on the forums but I like to see my friends activity on my news feed. That motivates me!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    I'm 27 and am on here daily, trying to lose at least 100lbs! Feel free to add me :)
  • And me I'm 25 but don't have any friends on here ATM!
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    28 its my 5th week on here
  • alishaq14
    alishaq14 Posts: 16
    Me too! Here every single day now, multiple times! I'm super motivated to get my body and health the best it can be!
  • jtwong1
    jtwong1 Posts: 1
    24, I also log multiple times per day. About 15lbs to lose. Add me :)
  • glitterarti
    glitterarti Posts: 5 Member
    Im 25 from the UK and log daily. Feel free to add me.
  • mtikky
    mtikky Posts: 53 Member
    34 and logging daily, feel free to add me. :)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    21, and on my 795th day today
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    I'm Jess, 33 (I feel like an elder in this thread!) and log food and exercise daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    I turn 26 in a week, we can be friends :D
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    I'm 26, been logging for 54 days now.
  • Khatastrophic
    Khatastrophic Posts: 81 Member
    I'm 33 (but deny that all day)..
    Very active on here as long as the last few days don't count.. I take a few days off per month
    I accept all adds :flowerforyou: