Ok so I took this pill!!!!

Options
Ok I just Tried that pill.! Lets see if it works on me!!!!I will wait for 30min before I eat my breakfast.

I was skeptical about it but...
Last night I stayed up researching it further and I read alot of interesting infor on it!

Sometimes when I have my meals I still FEEL like I want to eat more sometimes so I believe this will just COMPLIMENT my weight loss efforts.

In case anyone is wondering what I am taking about... I was telling Carol about this new weight loss program that is about to hit the airwaves Sept 1!!

It is from a company called XXXXXX and they have a pill that is suppose to do what gastic bypass does for patience .. you take one pill 30minutes before you eat and it expands in your stomach so you feel fuller faster.

The pill is called XXXXX...
XXXXXX capsules are filled with a water expanding polymer substance that has the consistency of applesauce. The polymer substance expands in your stomach reducing what you want to eat because it simulates a full stomach. This would have the same effect as the gastric bypass surgery where they surgically reduce the size of your stomach limiting the amount of food you can consume.

They also have a shake (meal replacement) called XXXXX and there is also a XXXXX product that will be available for those that want a more natural approach to portion control. From the website it states:

XXXX™ is a natural, proprietary, soluble, cleansing fiber-based bulking agent. 2 to 3 capsules provide fiber to cleanse your system, helping you feel full and maintain healthy regularity. XXXX should be taken 20 minutes before eating to provide maximum results. XXXX is not intended to be a meal substitute.

There is a huge buz going on about this product!!!!

This is a ground floor business opportunity also..... here is my website...

[POST EDITED BY MODERATOR]

Replies

• colormesue
    Options
    Ok I just Tried that pill.! Lets see if it works on me!!!!I will wait for 30min before I eat my breakfast.

I was skeptical about it but...
    Last night I stayed up researching it further and I read alot of interesting infor on it!

Sometimes when I have my meals I still FEEL like I want to eat more sometimes so I believe this will just COMPLIMENT my weight loss efforts.

In case anyone is wondering what I am taking about... I was telling Carol about this new weight loss program that is about to hit the airwaves Sept 1!!

It is from a company called XXXXXX and they have a pill that is suppose to do what gastic bypass does for patience .. you take one pill 30minutes before you eat and it expands in your stomach so you feel fuller faster.

The pill is called XXXXX...
    XXXXXX capsules are filled with a water expanding polymer substance that has the consistency of applesauce. The polymer substance expands in your stomach reducing what you want to eat because it simulates a full stomach. This would have the same effect as the gastric bypass surgery where they surgically reduce the size of your stomach limiting the amount of food you can consume.

They also have a shake (meal replacement) called XXXXX and there is also a XXXXX product that will be available for those that want a more natural approach to portion control. From the website it states:

XXXX™ is a natural, proprietary, soluble, cleansing fiber-based bulking agent. 2 to 3 capsules provide fiber to cleanse your system, helping you feel full and maintain healthy regularity. XXXX should be taken 20 minutes before eating to provide maximum results. XXXX is not intended to be a meal substitute.

[POST EDITED BY MODERATOR]
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    HEY!!! Not to be entirely rude, BUT, did you read rule #1???

Under forum rules (kinda like etiquette): No advertising or self-promotion...........:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    yesterday? I think this was your first post here? hmmmm
  • colormesue
    Options
    Oh NO sorry!!! I am new just wanted to share this with everyone thats all....
  • colormesue
    Options
    Are we not allowed to talk about the things we try????
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Are we not allowed to talk about the things we try????

of course you can talk about things, but your post is a total ad, wording and all. It is kind of insulting to us for you to try and pass this off as just "talking" about it.
  • ali106
    Options
    hey there....I'm really not trying to be witchy....ask anyone I'm really not that way....:ohwell:

but I was sort of taken back by your post....just because well this place is like a family and we are basically pretty honest w/ each other....and your post seemed like you were one of those ...um what do you call it ...like a telemarketer for a site or something....

I know you changed it now but it first said....Remember that pill I was telling you about yesterday.....etc....and then something about telling Carol.....and that was your first post....so I'm not trying to call you out or start any trouble and if you are here to lose weight then woo hoo girl...we are happy to have you.....but I just wanted to let you know why the sort of negative comments came your way...and really really sorry if I offended you at all!

well take care!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    hey there....I'm really not trying to be witchy....ask anyone I'm really not that way....:ohwell:

but I was sort of taken back by your post....just because well this place is like a family and we are basically pretty honest w/ each other....and your post seemed like you were one of those ...um what do you call it ...like a telemarketer for a site or something....

I know you changed it now but it first said....Remember that pill I was telling you about yesterday.....etc....and then something about telling Carol.....and that was your first post....so I'm not trying to call you out or start any trouble and if you are here to lose weight then woo hoo girl...we are happy to have you.....but I just wanted to let you know why the sort of negative comments came your way...and really really sorry if I offended you at all!

well take care!

Very well said, Ali (and very politically correct.....ÜÜÜ :smile: )
  • ali106
    Options

well take care!

LOL i'm a Libra what can I say...we balance LMBO thanks girl!
    hugs!
  • MumOfADuo
    Options

well take care!

LOL i'm a Libra what can I say...we balance LMBO thanks girl!
    hugs!

Too funny and great motivation on your weight loss ticker, too!!!
  • soup78
    Options

well take care!

Yeah, I like how she's edited her message now........Very well said, indeed Ali!!! I call it like I see it and am not as pc as you are.....Kudos to you!:flowerforyou:
  • colormesue
    Options
    Well It was an original post i had posted on my NS site.

I thought of posting it here too.

My sister has been telling me about this for a couple of months and I stayed up all last night researching about it.

I have had the samples in my purse for weeks and beiing on NS I did not know how it would work for me.

Putting the information about it was just that... putting the onformation about it!

I have been struggling with my weight all my life and if by sharing this info will help ONE person then its all good!!!

Am I not suppose to talk about NS either??? I am confused now actually.

I had hoped to encourage not to cause an angry response.

Had i known I would of gotten this response I would of never of posted it!

I was simply SHARING the INFO like it was shared with me!

I am truely sorry if you did not RECIEVE it the way I INTENDED it to! The intentions of my heart were from a good place not a place of greed or self promotion or anything like that.

WOW this sucked as a welcome!!!!
  • MumOfADuo
    Options

well take care!

Yeah, I like how she's edited her message now........Very well said, indeed Ali!!! I call it like I see it and am not as pc as you are.....Kudos to you!:flowerforyou:

You and me both....there is NO way I would have been as PC as Ali was....:laugh:
  • MumOfADuo
    Options
    Well It was an original post i had posted on my NS site.

I thought of posting it here too.

My sister has been telling me about this for a couple of months and I stayed up all last night researching about it.

I have had the samples in my purse for weeks and beiing on NS I did not know how it would work for me.

Putting the information about it was just that... putting the onformation about it!

I have been struggling with my weight all my life and if by sharing this info will help ONE person then its all good!!!

Am I not suppose to talk about NS either??? I am confused now actually.

I had hoped to encourage not to cause an angry response.

Had i known I would of gotten this response I would of never of posted it!

I was simply SHARING the INFO like it was shared with me!

I am truely sorry if you did not RECIEVE it the way I INTENDED it to! The intentions of my heart were from a good place not a place of greed or self promotion or anything like that.

WOW this sucked as a welcome!!!!

Dont get all worked up about it...Like Ali said...the people here are like family and all of a sudden on your very 1st post to MFP, you post about it all being a great business opportunity etc...it really did come across wrong....even if you intended it to come across a different way...that is the one bad thing about email postings, they dont always come across the way we intend. So, no worries, keep posting your successes and use this site to help! It really is a great site and a great group of people...
    Where in CA are you from by the way?
    Kathey, who is new here, too....
  • colormesue
    Options
    Well if this is FAMILY YIKES!!!!!

Those are exactly the type of FAMILY I don't need... thanks but No thanks!!!!

I am from OC CA.

Oh and I mentoned the business part in ONE sentence at THE END. Thats just an added plus!
  • Jermanda
    Jermanda Posts: 25
    Options
    Well if this is FAMILY YIKES!!!!!

Those are exactly the type of FAMILY I don't need... thanks but No thanks!!!!

I am from OC CA.

Oh and I mentoned the business part in ONE sentence at THE END. Thats just an added plus!

Fact of the matter, is that you are tryin to sell something. You know that was your original intention as well as I do.

We *are* a family here. Your feigned defensiveness, not withstanding, you *are* welcome here. We just don't care for charlatanism of any form.

Yes, I am being harsh, you'll find that I am quite protective of my family, online and off. If you have something productive to the community to contribute, then by all means share it. Otherwise, sell your product elsewhere. This isn't the place to do it.
  • colormesue
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THE POSTS OVER!!!!!!!
  • soup78
    Options

Oh, sweetheart:grumble: You really need to STOP.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options

This is a very inclusive group. I've been here ~3 weeks and people are warm and welcome.
    I've read your post several times. To me it does read like a scripted sales pitch. It reads as sales post Especially as it was one of your first posts. We don't have any evidence or background knowledge that it is not/was not a pitch.

Key words that sound like a sales pitch :
    XXXXX™ is a natural, proprietary, soluble, cleansing fiber-based bulking agent. 2 to 3 capsules provide fiber to cleanse your system, helping you feel full and maintain healthy regularity. XXXX should be taken 20 minutes before eating to provide maximum results. XXXX is not intended to be a meal substitute.

You as a person working on your own fitness and health are welcome here. Get to know some people. Share your struggles and successes.

A sales representative (as a representative) is not welcome here.
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    Options
    I visited your website and you are independent distributor, and YES your post is a definite ad for the product. I make no apologies when I say get off the site. We are here to support each other and ask pertinent questions. We do not need you to tell about any quick fix pill. if you care to join us at working hard to lose the weight and change our lifestyle, then do that. BUT NO MORE POSTING ABOUT THIS PILL:mad:
This discussion has been closed.