Chocolate treats sold in individual portions in the UK?

Options
13»

Replies

• adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    What I'd like is a UK shop that sells individual 15g Nutella portions… asking too much? Maybe :P

I dont think it is too much to ask!! They have started doing Philidelphia in the indivudual portions!!

Not quite the same but the chocolate Philly is available in individual portions (you get 4 in a pack though)
  • franch71
    franch71 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Not chocolate, but I treated myself today to a Solero Mojito flavour (with rum, apparently, the assistant had to check I was over 18!)

Really tasty and refreshing, 55 calories.

Wow, I'll be looking out for that one!!!
  • franch71
    Options
    Haha oh I didnt mean satiety lol. I meant the slightly grosser (bowel related) side effect of excess fiber :laugh:

Oh I see!! Mm, I'm not sure the side effects take hold fast enough ... And awareness of consequences to come is no obstacle to bingeing either for me :embarassed:
  • franch71
    Options
    Naked bars

They are relatively expensive though if you buy them as single bars!!! buying the multi box packs when they are on offer is much cheaper :)

You sound like the evil voice inside my head :devil:
    I can't do the saving-money thing on treats - I just eat what's there. That's why I've ended up on MFP! :wink:
    Please please this is a multipack-free zone, guys!!!
  • franch71
    Options
    Not quite the same but the chocolate Philly is available in individual portions (you get 4 in a pack though)

Good point and I don't find it as addictive as Nutella, thanks
  • jolancy
    jolancy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I swear by the M&S Guilt Free snacking range, they have some amazing yummy treats. Favourites are the Extremely Chocolatey Millionaire Crispie (120 cals each), and the crispy fudge bar (135 cals each) - even hubby likes them instead of his usual bar of dairy milk, which is saying something!
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Cadburys brunch bars. Between 120 and 140 a bar. Comes in Choc Chip, Peanut and Raisin.
    Really nice :-)
  • kjarvo
    kjarvo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Square bars are around 130-150. Also I am sure lidl sell individual, slightly smaller than average bars of chocolate. Like slightly smaller mars bar equivalents but you would have to check the values.
    Yoghurt are also around that too, even the chocolatey ones too and there is always crisps, rice cakes, and cereal bars which are normally around 100-150 cals.
  • franch71
    Options
    Great tips everyone -- thanks so much.